Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: everyone treats you like a child

True in my case. My cousins who are few years older than me treat me like I'm a 10yo.

So true, being a tismcel doesn’t help either

more like everyone treats you like a horse with a broken leg

Manlet trait since you have the height of a child

Yeah, it’s ovER

I'd enjoy being treated like a kid by the law enforcement.

The lack of respect is what gets to me

Stand up straight!

The title of this thread is true. The reason that is true is that most truecels are short. People treat short people like they are very immature and stupid no matter how the short people act. A short person could have an IQ of 150, and people would still treat the short person like he is stupid.

I am 5'1". I have an IQ of 117. When I was a cashier at a grocery store in my youth, I could do integral calculus, but people questioned whether or not I had the intelligence to do the simple arithmetic of counting change.

people have literally said they think of me as a little kid it's so fucking brutal

They never call you sir or anything, just buddy or sport. Then they talk in some weird, overly bubbly way.

happens all the time cuz I'm short lol