Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Everyone Blames You For Everything

TheScarletPrince

TheScarletPrince

I Love Chainsaw Man
★★★
I apologize for not posting to the forum for sometime, I was settling into the new place I just moved to, it has been rough but I've finally been able to get everything. A desk, headphones, etc. so that I can post and rot like how I used to.

Regardless, I wanted to speak about something I noticed. I'm literally always blamed for everything. Online, if something goes wrong in a game, it's because I supposedly 'didn't do that correctly', or some other reason that it's my fault.

When my stupid Chad friend complains about how "hard' his life is, I'm apparently the asshole who doesn't understand when I tell him that he literally lives life on easy mode.

When my Chad friend wants to get in a call, he gets angry at me for wanting my alone time, and tells me that he "has nobody to talk to, his life is so boring" like he doesn't have a Stacy constantly chasing him and wanting to be bred by him.

It's so ridiculous, I hate it.

Everything they do is my fault, Its how its been all my life, Always a scapegoat, Blame the ugly.

i blame myself for everything since i have a pretty bad inferiority complex/self hate at times