Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: every time youtube recommends you foids channels you set the option "don't recommend this channel".

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Veteran
★★★
sometimes I watch videos of bushcrat and survival or some other activity and the next morning youtube recommends me similar videos, some of them are foids channels, I immediately block them to not watch anything.

yes, how the fuck incel can watch someone living on tutorial mode.

fr, very true

sometimes I watch videos of bushcrat and survival or some other activity and the next morning youtube recommends me similar videos, some of them are foids channels, I immediately block them to not watch anything.
I actually do watch some foids. Such as ASMR foids, I like their videos since I can sometimes LARP as if I have a gf. I don't like to watch many foids besides that however. But even so I rarely block the channels. I only block channels of people that I find absolutely unbearable to watch. Faggots like Philip DeFranco and all those retarded NPC late night show hosts I tend to block.

Also I do enjoy bushcraft and survival videos as well, that is a very based thing to watch.

I did this before I even considered myself an Incel. Is this not the basic response??