Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: even your own mother hates you and wishes you were never born

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
My mother always hated me,she probably started hating me immediately after i came out of her vagina and saw the disfigured and ugly subhuman that she gave life to.
She always treated me like shit,beating tf out of me when i was kid ,calling me names like retard and the likes.
And she actually told me on numerous occasions that she wishes she had aborted me.
And it's not like i had any choice in the way i look.
She did,she was the one who made the wrong decisions.
It's her fault for the way i look ,she cursed me with shit genetics.
My mother has blonde hair and blue eyes and the stupid bitch decided to flush those genes down the toilet by having kids with a balding, horsefaced brown subhuman (i don't know what she saw in him,she probably got with him cause she was broke,and he had a house and a good job,basically a betabux)
But she could have easily found a chadlite with money.
Women are so fucking retarded and make the worst decisions.
If she had chose a partner with better genetics my life would have been so much better.
This is why i resent her so much.
I don't like blonde hair on guys so i wouldn't have minded if she got with a black haired guy with blue eyes.
I have black hair (it's receding fast due to shit genes from my father) and brown eyes but if i had blue eyes and a better facial structure my smv would have been much higher and i wouldn't have been rotting in this hell for so long :feelsrope:
Women like tall guys with black hair and blue eyes.

Are you @dominic ?

Your post is very difficult to read.
My mother has blonde hair and blue eyes and the stupid bitch decided to flush those genes down the toilet by having kids with a balding, horsefaced brown subhuman
Same here, I got the worst of both my parents.
Grass is green, blonde is fine aswell. Being blonde gives you a huge boost with asians.

blonde is fine aswell. Being blonde gives you a huge boost with asians.
Even if i had blonde hair i still wouldn't be interested in asian women,just look at Elliot Rodger's father,he's like a chadlite in looks and got with an asian woman and their union resulted in a son with feminine features.
Plus some women see blonde guys as being soft.

View: https://youtu.be/oIM-zcO82V0

Even if i had blonde hair i still wouldn't be interested in asian women,just look at Elliot Rodger's father,he's like a chadlite in looks and got with an asian woman and their union resulted in a son with feminine features.
Plus some women see blonde guys as being soft.
That's a good thing, you don't wanna make more ER's. You can just dye your hair blonde. Brown eyes are a truecel trait though.

My mother has blonde hair and blue eyes and the stupid bitch decided to flush those genes down the toilet by having kids with a balding, horsefaced brown subhuman (i don't know what she saw in him,she probably got with him cause she was broke,and he had a house and a good job,basically a betabux)

If it helps you, your looks would be roughly the same regardless of what your mom did, because remember, life begins with the sperm. So your mother could has been anyone, but your father would still had been the brown guy with shit genetics. In fact given your mom was cute, you likely got one of the better looks you could get.

The only way your looks could had been improved is if your dad had you with a giga stacy with very dominant genes that could counteract your dad's genetics.

I share your pain brocel, My stupid mother calls me pendejo,Idiota,estupido since i was a toddler.

My mother always hated me,she probably started hating me immediately after i came out of her vagina and saw the disfigured and ugly subhuman that she gave life to.
She always treated me like shit,beating tf out of me when i was kid ,calling me names like retard and the likes.
And she actually told me on numerous occasions that she wishes she had aborted me.
And it's not like i had any choice in the way i look.
She did,she was the one who made the wrong decisions.
If she had chose a partner with better genetics my life would have been so much better.
This is why i resent her so much.
I don't like blonde hair on guys so i wouldn't have minded if she got with a black haired guy with blue eyes.
I have black hair (it's receding fast due to shit genes from my father) and brown eyes but if i had blue eyes and a better facial structure my smv would have been much higher and i wouldn't have been rotting in this hell for so long :feelsrope:
Yes

Didn’t read
Kill yo Mom
and stop crying
Tbhngldedsrs
:feelsjuice:

I share your pain brocel, My stupid mother calls me pendejo,Idiota,estupido since i was a toddler.
My whole family calls me an idiot, childish, immature, a failure and a piece of shit all the time even when I was still a child too.