Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Incel Trait] Empathizing with er

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Low IQ normies will say that his life was great because his daddy gave him a shit ton of money and that he was sad because he was a virgin.
Blackpill was that because of the lack of parenting and being born as a hapa incel, he lived a miserable life of loneliness and exclusion. Alot of his sadness actually came from not having somebody by his side, he didn't care about getting laid because it meant practically nothing if he had noone who loved him for it.
I'm not saying that what he did was right, but to the normshits, empathy is different from supporting, look up the definition.

He wasn't even THAT rich. His dad faced a financial crisis.

A poor white has more SMV than a millonaire hapa.

I agree with E.R cause nothing works in this world if you are a man, nearly impossible to get work even harder to get into housing and getting a girlfriend is like playing the lotto knowing damn well you ain't gonna win and then there is the problem of society catering to foids needs over men we are expected to just keep everything bottled up like we are fucking machines,the harder you work the more you are treated like shit, if the man is ugly or short he is seen as a failure so the way I see it these killings are fair game and it's about time the under dogs bared there teeth and show society we can fight just as dirty as them.

I agree with E.R cause nothing works in this world if you are a man, nearly impossible to get work even harder to get into housing and getting a girlfriend is like playing the lotto knowing damn well you ain't gonna win and then there is the problem of society catering to foids needs over men we are expected to just keep everything bottled up like we are fucking machines,the harder you work the more you are treated like shit, if the man is ugly or short he is seen as a failure so the way I see it these killings are fair game and it's about time the under dogs bared there teeth and show society we can fight just as dirty as them.
tbh he looked way better than me and he had a sense of style

He could have ascended if he played it smart but his ass was too autistic for that
20200221 162540

I find him interesting and funny

he was broke af and his parents hated them

so basically he was damn near homeless
he had the BMW but that's it. In terms of spending money he had like $5k which is chump change in california

he had the BMW but that's it. In terms of spending money he had like $5k which is chump change in california

none of this matters in 2020 anyway

it's confirmed fat ugly women can make $4k a month on average doing e-whore shit

women have unlimited status and can get $ without much effort

Yes we have some similar ideas