Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait - eating your meals in your room and not in the kitchen or table.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
It’s over if you do this too :feelsrope::feelsrope::f:

I eat at my computer table

Sometimes I do this, but it depends upon what I'm eating. If I've actually taken the time to cook something, I won't eat in my room, but if it's microwavable food or a snack, then I will.

I exclusively eat on my couch. I haven't sat at my dining table in over a year - the last time was when I had some family over.

You eat cereal in your bed and don’t bring the bowl back to the kitchen?:feelsthink:
nah, but the dishes in my sink havent been washed or put up for about three weeks now. I got like tons of crumbs in my bed, never change the sheets, and they smell like my dog.

nah, but the dishes in my sink havent been washed or put up for about three weeks now. I got like tons of crumbs in my bed, never change the sheets, and they smell like my dog.
You must live on your own and in full neet mode must be nice for you.

I have never eaten in my room. I can't even remember one time. I don't eat anything that requires silverware except cereal though usually.

i can only eat when i'm watching something or browsing

You must live on your own and in full neet mode must be nice for you.
I want neet bux. I'm on my third round of getting rejected by social security. I see a judge soon, hopefully I can convince him its truly over for me and it's smooooooooth sailing from there partner (rope).

:(
I have so many incel traits I never even knew about. I always eat at my computer since I play MMOs and usually waiting for stuff to happen

I have never eaten in my room. I can't even remember one time. I don't eat anything that requires silverware except cereal though usually.
wtf you eat then

Who eats at a dining room table anymore?Even normies don’t.

I always eat in the room, setting up the table is useless.

We eat together on the floor with family like in old days.

Same :feelskek:

Geez, am I the only one who doesn't want to attract pests where they sleep? I hate bringing food into my room.

I do everything except for poop and pee in my room, so yeah.

I can eat at the table when there's only one family member around. If more than one person is with me at the table I'll eat my room. It's just another autistic thing I do.

I do this whenever possible.

It is an incel trait but mostly out of your control, it's not like you're the one that made your family all fucked up.
And after you moved out, it's like, why eat at a table if you're all alone with some cheap food rofl, maybe I'll meticulously set the table next time I make something nice like a steak or something, even then it would just make me feel like a mental case.

I used to eat lunch in the living room so I could watch the news. Thankfully I outgrew the TV phase (that shit is poison for your mind) and now I eat at the table.

Yeah I eat every single breakfast and dinner in front of my PC.

I do this too. I’ve always hated eating around other people.

Watching other people eat makes me uncomfortable.

It's better that way, never liked eating around others. I do everything else alone, why would this be any different

I eat in my living room, but not at the table. I just rest my plate or - more likely - takeaway box on my lap.

I would like to eat in my room but mine ((landwhale)) mum does not want here in Italy the family is never placed in the background

Also I would like to add that most of my meals are sporadic and never have a set time to eat..it’s over.

Some people like to be comfortable while eating fuck you and anyone who thinks this is wrong.

h-haha who does that? :ha..feels:

Some people like to be comfortable while eating fuck you and anyone who thinks this is wrong.
C78F76F7 5CDA 4A02 A067 D8EB366320E1

If you prefer normalfaggot behaviour so much then I suggest you go to Facebook or Reddit and be with your kind.
Wrong. Normroaches deserve conflagration.

I always eat behind my computer.

I usually eat while walking around the house.

I did this during my entire childhood. My autistic brother was unbearable to be around. Then my mom had to put white carpet in my room, and forbid me from eating in there. Even after I moved into a houseshare, I still eat in my room. In fact, I put in a minifridge, microwave, and plug in electric burner. Fuck sharing a space with other people. Plus, my media has always been in my room.