Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: eating garbage

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
We throw away alot of food at work. Food that's kept in the hot bar has to be replaced every four hours. The extra food is thrown away, we are not allowed to take it without paying. I saw them throw some wrapped hotdogs in the garbage and I took two of them. I ate them when I got home. They weren't great. I will see if I get sick, probably won't.

Homeless trait

Brutal. I wouldn't risk it. I avoid sickness at all costs

Stop eating literal junk, man.

Food is food I guess

We throw away alot of food at work. Food that's kept in the hot bar has to be replaced every four hours. The extra food is thrown away, we are not allowed to take it without paying. I saw them throw some wrapped hotdogs in the garbage and I took two of them. I ate them when I got home. They weren't great. I will see if I get sick, probably won't.
I was cleaning in an office one time and a toilet had a piece of cake from some bullshit office event, but she didn't want it.

So instead of leaving it for me, knowing I was there, she just binned it right in front of me.

Stuck up bitch tbh

I get most food free. Local food pantry low on food now.

IMG 5305
IMG 5314

Done this before

Getting decent food for free by circumventing the paywall is based
We should all take pieces of the spoils of a rigged gynocentric while not contributing to said system

Trash is delicious

No eating garbage for your face

Tragedically over for garbagecels
(Tho animalistic n based)