Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incel trait: easy for people to get in our head and see through

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
i always think that people can read me like a newspaper.foids and normies will say some shit, that will make you depressed for years. i have experiened myself that its easy for lot of normies and foids to get in my head and treat me like mouse and play their little game. i seriously hope they all die a brutal death. i dont know if normies just brush off and move on. but i cant just move on, i just chew on ager and my rage keeps boottleing up. this has fucked me psychologically.

It always disturbed me how well they can fucking read weaknesses. They will say 1 brutal thing that will torture you for years and the next day if you call them out on it they will say they don't remember anything. They abuse and victimize almost absent-mindedly. It's like drinking a glass of water for them.

They are fucking demons. God I hate them so fucking much.

Absolutely relatable.

Well, I usually don't do a good job of hiding my emotions (although I'm trying to develop this skill).
Meanwhile, most normies are very good at putting on a stoic face.

Unless they are an actual sociopath they likely don’t really know what’s going on in your head.

However unfortunately yeah most human beings can spot weakness in others which makes sense as we are in an evolutionary sense a tribe of predatory animals.

So most likely these visciously fucks just say whatever mean and vicious bullshit that comes to mind and hope that it sticks to hurt you.

Unless they are an actual sociopath they likely don’t really know what’s going on in your head.

However unfortunately yeah most human beings can spot weakness in others which makes sense as we are in an evolutionary sense a tribe of predatory animals.

So most likely these visciously fucks just say whatever mean and vicious bullshit that comes to mind and hope that it sticks to hurt you.
A lot of it has to deal with envy too. Jealous people will try to bring you down, especially if they spot any weakness

i always think that people can read me like a newspaper.foids and normies will say some shit, that will make you depressed for years. i have experiened myself that its easy for lot of normies and foids to get in my head and treat me like mouse and play their little game. i seriously hope they all die a brutal death. i dont know if normies just brush off and move on. but i cant just move on, i just chew on ager and my rage keeps boottleing up. this has fucked me psychologically.
Normalgroids will beckon you with the looking glass, but self concept isn't a one way avenue of internalizing the perception of others. It is well known that what we think of ourselves is based upon what we perceive to be the perception of others, ie we see ourselves through a metaphorical "looking glass" of other peoples perceptions of us. What people forget is that we play an active role in interpreting the perceived responses of others, and that we can use the looking glass as a tool to manipulate the responses of other people. In other words, we can shape the impression that we try to give off.

If you just act like you don't give a fuck what normalswine are saying when they insult you, they are going to start doubting their perception of you and treat you better. Because in the end, what is real is just reality in its process of self-making. And until you understand this, you will be stuck crawling in the dark.
The looking glass self
(example image from wikipedia)

Normalgroids will beckon you with the looking glass, but self concept isn't a one way avenue of internalizing the perception of others. It is well known that what we think of ourselves is based upon what we perceive to be the perception of others, ie we see ourselves through a metaphorical "looking glass" of other peoples perceptions of us. What people forget is that we play an active role in interpreting the perceived responses of others, and that we can use the looking glass as a tool to manipulate the responses of other people. In other words, we can shape the impression that we try to give off.

If you just act like you don't give a fuck what normalswine are saying when they insult you, they are going to start doubting their perception of you and treat you better. Because in the end, what is real is just reality in its process of self-making. And until you understand this, you will be stuck crawling in the dark.
View attachment 424407 (example image from wikipedia)
high iq bro.

It always disturbed me how well they can fucking read weaknesses. They will say 1 brutal thing that will torture you for years and the next day if you call them out on it they will say they don't remember anything. They abuse and victimize almost absent-mindedly. It's like drinking a glass of water for them.

They are fucking demons. God I hate them so fucking much.
I can relate