Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Dumps are one of the only times you get true solitude

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
When i’m taking a shit, i’m relaxed in the way that I don’t have to be near anyone else for a short time.

I hate being near normies and sexhavers. I hate being around people. The human race as a concept just disgusts me. The way the world works just disgusts me

we all deserve an equal right to love, friendship, a community to fall back on, and sex. I have none of those things

and before you say im a shit person. No im not. Ive rarely done anything truly evil or called people out. I just mind my own business. Fuck off
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
2,470
Online
33d 19h 4m
literal shitposting. you're gonna get banned again nigga :feelshaha:
 
s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
★★★
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Posts
4,282
Online
68d 2h 38m
i can't shit properly , my shits are unsatisfying
welcone back
 
U

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Posts
65,889
Online
146d 14h 30m
how is that different from spending time alone in a room, playing a game or doing something?
 
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
unsettling said:
how is that different from spending time alone in a room, playing a game or doing something?
I live in a busy household. I am constantly being bothered. Being inside the bathroom is a good excuse for not having to interact with normshits
 
U

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Posts
65,889
Online
146d 14h 30m
Nukethisgayearth said:
I live in a busy household. I am constantly being bothered. Being inside the bathroom is a good excuse for not having to interact with normshits
ok i see
 
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
kanyepilled said:
literal shitposting. you're gonna get banned again nigga :feelshaha:
Why would I get banned for this? I’m making a point about how dumps are a good source of solitude, something I value a lot as an turbo autist. At worst my thread will be moved to sewers and spammed by proudweeb. But even that would make no sense because this is inceldom related and i’m discussing one of my copes. Solitude during dumps.
 
WØLF

WØLF

RDF (Ritalincel Defense Force) veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
25,776
Online
176d 21h 26m
Only if I'm in the comfort of my own home. Public bathrooms are anything but solitary :feelspuke:. Showers and baths are actually relaxing as opposed to taking shits imo

Also welcome back buddy boyo :feelsautistic:
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
2,470
Online
33d 19h 4m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Why would I get banned for this? I’m making a point about how dumps are a good source of solitude, something I value a lot as an turbo autist. At worst my thread will be moved to sewers and spammed by proudweeb. But even that would make no sense because this is inceldom related and i’m discussing one of my copes. Solitude during dumps.
well i don't think it should be banned, it's a valid thread. but you're like 3-0 in the mods favor with your doodooposts.
 
U

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Posts
65,889
Online
146d 14h 30m
Nukethisgayearth said:
we all deserve an equal right to love, friendship, a community to fall back on, and sex. I have none of those things
ok but how does that relate to taking a shit?
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
4,476
Online
26d 4h 27m
IncelHQ

IncelHQ

back again
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
13,627
Online
16d 19h 0m
i shit once every 2 weeks i only eat one meal a day tbh it gives me more energy
 
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
unsettling said:
ok but how does that relate to taking a shit?
Taking a shit is the one of the only times you get relief from the things you won’t have constantly being dangled in front of your eyes. It’s a rare moment of solitude
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Commander
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
3,160
Online
20d 10h 17m
Nukethisgayearth said:
When i’m taking a shit, i’m relaxed in the way that I don’t have to be near anyone else for a short time.

I hate being near normies and sexhavers. I hate being around people. The human race as a concept just disgusts me. The way the world works just disgusts me

we all deserve an equal right to love, friendship, a community to fall back on, and sex. I have none of those things

and before you say im a shit person. No im not. Ive rarely done anything truly evil or called people out. I just mind my own business. Fuck off
lol based, the moment after taking a dump is nirvana haha
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top