Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Incel trait]dreaming about your perfect girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date

If you could go back in time would you Choose Life?

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
In today's dream I cuddled with a soft busty blonde Gigastacy, her being naked and gripping me tightly
and it was the biggest Lifefuel I've felt for a long time

Tfw you wake up
Crying

LMAO ignore the poll it was for something else

I will give up anything to get rid of this subhuman life. All it has is pain, suffering and sorrow to offer.

honestly makes me want to die more than anything else
for me it's more like a bitter-sweet reminder
It's like a warm feeling, a cope mechanism from my brain to help me get up from bed

But I quickly realize that it's not real and want to shed a tear

happened to me too many times i guess

Last edited:
for me it's more like a bitter-sweet reminder
It's like a warm feeling, a cope mechanism from my brain to help me get up from bed
the opposite for me
I wake up from those dreams and am reminded of reality. I'm alone in my dark room once again, as I have been my whole life. There is no foid by my side. There are no notifications on my phone. My alarm is going off because I have to go into work and wageslave for another 16 hours all while pretending I'm perfectly fine and happy having no friends, no romantic prospects, and no ambition in life
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

the opposite for me
I wake up from those dreams and am reminded of reality. I'm alone in my dark room once again, as I have been my whole life. There is no foid by my side. There are no notifications on my phone. My alarm is going off because I have to go into work and wageslave for another 16 hours all while pretending I'm perfectly fine and happy having no friends, no romantic prospects, and no ambition in life
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
16h? :whatfeels: where do you work?:feelsUnreal:
Edit: real chads wake up to .co notifications ded srs

Last edited:
Never dreamt of my perfect girl. I've dreamt of being with girls I've seen or knew in my life and being with them, though.

Never dreamt of my perfect girl. I've dreamt of being with girls I've seen or knew in my life and being with them, though.
I dreamed of my childhood crush a lot ngl

In today's dream I cuddled with a soft busty blonde Gigastacy, her being naked and gripping me tightly
and it was the biggest Lifefuel I've felt for a long time

Tfw you wake up
View attachment 194487
LMAO ignore the poll it was for something else
I like Gyan Gosling, touching girls in reality even occasionally still better than dreams

I like Gyan Gosling, touching girls in reality even occasionally still better than dreams
that dream was really dope though

You'd never touch a hot instagram model irl
feeling her real warmth and softness of course would be better and it'd stay with you longer
but it's :chad:only

that dream was really dope though

You'd never touch a hot instagram model irl
feeling her real warmth and softness of course would be better and it'd stay with you longer
but it's :chad:only
Nah instagramm models arent kawaii at all I want a normal russian cutie, hopefully many russian gfs are cutie

I can't even imagine here

Nah instagramm models arent kawaii at all I want a normal russian cutie, hopefully many russian gfs are cutie
cute anime girls>real life foids>e-girls