Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: dreaming about success instead of achieving it

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Soccer star. Actor. Singer. Writer. Model. What do these have in common? They are only in my mind.

I will never have a lucrative career. I will never contribute to science, art, industry or technology. I will never make a groundbreaking discovery. I will never publish a cutting-edge scientific paper.

I'm unremarkable in everything.

no shit loser :chad:

Success is just the right genes at the right time, no inkwell has the right genes so it makes sense that inkwells achieve nothing

It is impossible to set a goal of being successful as being successful is not in our control.

I think the science people break records by failing a million times before they get it right.

It has happened many times. And many times I have woken up crying when I realized that everything was disappearing.

And the worst of all is that I can't dreammaxx, because I sleep very little and when I sleep, I almost always DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING WHEN I WAKE UP

Its also a normie trait. Normies secretly envy special people for being unique

I will never have a lucrative career. I will never contribute to science, art, industry or technology. I will never make a groundbreaking discovery. I will never publish a cutting-edge scientific paper.
Born too late. I don't think there'll ever be another ground-breaking physicist who is a household name like Einstein, Newton, Feynman, Galileo etc...
We're living in an age where big corporations have taken precedence over people.

All you have to do is be born with the right generics to be successful

Soccer star. Actor. Singer. Writer. Model. What do these have in common? They are only in my mind
i fantasize about being a cartel boss
and murdering random people for fun, not caring for elder people or children :feelsdevil:
i want to be a massive piece of shit, even on my fantasies :feelsdevil::society:

half the people on this forum fantasize about being the reincarnation of hitler

there's no such thing as a "writer"

just about anyone can write things down

there's no such thing as a "writer"

just about anyone can write things down
most people can write, but not everyone can write like george orwell or dostoyevsky

most people can write, but not everyone can write like george orwell or dostoyevsky
Fyodor Dostoevsky, Leo Tolstoy, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Friedrich Nietzsche, Carl Jung, and John Steinbeck were some of the most articulate writers I have ever read. It astonishes me how far they could go with language.

Wasn't Newton a truecel?

But yeah, an incel can't become succesful these days

Fyodor Dostoevsky, Leo Tolstoy, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Friedrich Nietzsche, Carl Jung, and John Steinbeck were some of the most articulate writers I have ever read. It astonishes me how far they could go with language.
Agreed, just genius. I've always found great pieces of literature to be more impressive than a new discovery in science, but that might be because i'm no good at science/math :feelshaha:

I often daydream about this too, but tbh most people don't achieve anything great. I don't think there is anything wrong with being average , I often daydream about normie life too.

No dreaming for your face

I wish I was a famous sports player.

Luciddreammaxxing is our only hope.

I often daydream about this too, but tbh most people don't achieve anything great. I don't think there is anything wrong with being average , I often daydream about normie life too.
At this point I would ALMOST be willing to Beta Bukkks Maxx. Anything to escape the incel hell hole

In my dreams, I am a famous rockstar.
Loved by all.

But that is my waking daydreams.

My night dreams are quite horrifying.
When I am asleep, the demon is awake.
I rape foids and shoot people in my dreams.
I don’t want to dream like this, but I can’t control my night dreams.

My daydreams are always so much nicer.
When I am awake, I want to be rich and famous and save people.

I'm unremarkable in everything.
Brutal.

And once we die, we will be completely forgotten. We will never leave a mark on the world. It'll be as if we never existed at all.

No woman will ever want to procreate with us. We'll have no descendants. We'll die and no one would bat an eye.

Don't let your white IQ genes go to waste

I can easily spend a whole day daydreaming. Its better then reality lol.

I wish I had a normie life with a brain that could properly regulate emotions and a better environment that could give me a real sense of community and belonging. Even if I were popular, rich, or whatever I'd still have doom clouding my mind because the non existent foundation my life has been built on.