Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Don't know how to make ur bed

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
I dont know and dont think it matters to make a bed

Yep that’s me

Can’t relate

Back then at elementary school on a school trip, somebody else made the bed for me. I also could not tie my shoes as a child and somebody else had to do it. Even now I am very slow when I have to tie my shoes. If I think about it, I am actually retarded... No wonder I cannot drive...

Last edited:
retard trait ngl

Back then at elementary school on a school trip, somebody else made the bed for me. I also could not tie my shoes as a child and somebody else had to do it. Even now i am very slow when I have to tie my shoes. If I think about it, I am actually retarded... No wonder I cannot drive...
maybe in a another life sorry man

how the fuck would you not know how to do this? you literally just like put the sheets over and then put the blanket on top

i don't have a bed. i sleep on a couch but before that i slept on the floor
i do make it though by laying the sheets out over it. does this count?

Just put the thing on the thing.

maybe in a another life sorry man

I always think about this. Maybe in another life, I can finally be normal and drive a car at a young age but let us be honest, this is the only attempt that I had and I failed at it miserably. This life and era will never come back. That is a fact. I really wish I would have the courage to end myself. Life really has become weird for me. I just exist without any purpose whatsoever while everybody else is moving forwards.

i don't have a bed.

22275.jpg

Well i know how to do that

I can do it, but I don't, my mom does it for me anyway, so it doesn't matter either way.