Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: Does not care about holidays.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I can't really comprehend what is all that fuzz that some normies have about holidays en general.

Christmas, Birthday, New Year, etc. That doesn't mean shit to me. I had spend all those days doing the same shit. I not going to parties or meetings.

But I'm sure for chad and foids mean something. Another opportunity to socialize and get fucked by some chad

Last edited:
Never celebrated any holidays except with my family tbh.

Never celebrated any holidays except with my family tbh.
Me niether, and for birthday I just want to be left alone.

But to be honest as a child I used to care. But I guess inceldom has erored that joy from me

Yeah those days are all the same to me. No meaning to me at all.

Those days are just a little more painful than the rest

What's there to care about when I have no gf or close friends to spend any of those with.

I love the holidays. Except my birthday. Even if I had friends to celebrate it with, I wouldn't like my birthday. But I love all the other holidays.

same it is freaking paganistic sun worshipping assholes are the ones who celebrate or the naive and docile ones

I was always like that as well. I either don't care at all or at least don't care much.

I care about Mother's Day because every time it comes around my wallet magically gets $200 lighter.

ngl I like holidays because I get time off from work and I use it as an excuse to binge on shit like food and weed/alcohol and video games. I basically throw myself a party which can be fun.

I don’t give a shit about holidays. They are gay. I don’t even do anything during those days. In fact I try not to even acknowledge them
Me niether, and for birthday I just want to be left alone.

But to be honest as a child I used to care. But I guess inceldom has erored that joy from me
Same. I used to care about birthdays and stuff but being blackpilled made a nihilist

I like the Halloween spirit tbh but yeah holidays are not that big of a deal to me

Last edited:
Holidays are when my drinking increases

Holidays are when my drinking increases
You're getting old my friend. Where is the frog.

Or did the mods forbid you to use it?

There's nothing special about holidays.

If anything, I hate them because it means normies are everywhere in public

You're getting old my friend. Where is the frog.

Or did the mods forbid you to use it?
full

My Birthdays in 2 months and im already dreading it. Hopefully my parents will think i'm not celebrating with friends cuz of corona.

I couldn't care less about holidays