Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: delayed puberty

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★★★★
Another thing that made my life miserable. I didnt start puberty until 16

While others had teen sex, drinking, fighting i was in body of 8 year old kid. I didnt even have pubic or armpit hair until 16 year old.. Some classmates in highschool looked like they could be even my father.

I think even if i was not subhuman it would be very hard to recover mentally from that. Inferiority would stay burned in for me forever either way. Basically i had only 1.5 teen years since until 18 and half i was near pre teen kid.

no, delayed puberty is better than early puberty. I got into early puberty, a big reason why I'm so short

no, delayed puberty is better than early puberty. I got into early puberty, a big reason why I'm so short
it has nothing to do with your final height.. you just had growth phase earlier if it was later you would still grow to same height

I still didn't reach my puberty at 37.

it has nothing to do with your final height.. you just had growth phase earlier if it was later you would still grow to same height

Complications​

Possible complications of precocious puberty include:

• Short height. Children with precocious puberty might grow quickly at first and be taller than others their ages. But their bones mature too soon. So these children often stop growing earlier than usual. This can cause them to be shorter than average as adults.

short stature. btw my doctor also told me this

What sucks as well is that you can't choose when you start puberty either
yup...I came into it at like 9 or 10... I was a great looking kid until around 11, ok looking at 12, and started getting really ugly at 13 or so (went into puberty "again", some unknown gene mutated and made my head and face deformed and grow very wrongly, with missing bones in some places and too big bone mass in others in the face

I look a lot younger than I am and this is part of the reason

Another thing that made my life miserable. I didnt start puberty until 16

While others had teen sex, drinking, fighting i was in body of 8 year old kid. I didnt even have pubic or armpit hair until 16 year old.. Some classmates in highschool looked like they could be even my father.

I think even if i was not subhuman it would be very hard to recover mentally from that. Inferiority would stay burned in for me forever either way. Basically i had only 1.5 teen years since until 18 and half i was near pre teen kid.
Early puberty is bad too. You are the tall kid in middle school but you watch everyone else pass you in high school

I still didn't reach my puberty at 37.
brutal. I never reached puberty either my hands are smaller than the average 14 year old, can't grow beard, manlet I look like a toddler.

brutal. I never reached puberty either my hands are smaller than the average 14 year old, can't grow beard, manlet I look like a toddler.
I know the pain, people still mistake me for a child.

I know the pain, people still mistake me for a child.
37 and still mistaken for a child ? This is beyond brutal.

For me it is better since I am much younger than you, like much younger but my fate is probably the same as a turbomanlet.

37 and still mistaken for a child ? This is beyond brutal.

For me it is better since I am much younger than you, like much younger but my fate is probably the same as a turbomanlet.
Now rarely because I have old face but still happens sometimes. Up until 32-33 I also had a young looking face so it would happen all the time.

Now rarely because I have old face but still happens sometimes. Up until 32-33 I also had a young looking face so it would happen all the time.
how did you made it to 37 as an incel ? I would rope by then since living as a failure is worse than anything really.

Being a disappointment the only person in my entire bloodline who's never achieved anything in life and is still virgin.

Your family probably keeps talking behind your back "ohh he never had a girlfriend" and probably feel mix of sadness and anger.

This is what would happen to me at least I don't know about you. :blackpill:

Your family probably keeps talking behind your back "ohh he never had a girlfriend" and probably feel mix of sadness and anger.
Yeah for sure. I see the condescending pitty looks they give me when talking to me. God knows what they talk behind my back, calling me useless incompetent and fag.
how did you made it to 37 as an incel ? I would rope by then since living as a failure is worse than anything really.
I just exist. Everything is out of my control. I don't have the courage to end it. I wish i died long time ago.

Yeah for sure. I see the condescending pitty looks they give me when talking to me. God knows what they talk behind my back, calling me useless incompetent and fag.

I just exist. Everything is out of my control. I don't have the courage to end it. I wish i died long time ago.
yeah i think my family may think i am a fag too. Never had a girlfriend, never brought a girl home.

yeah i think my family may think i am a fag too. Never had a girlfriend, never brought a girl home.
Some my cousins kids blabber out and called me a fag, he for certain heard that from his parents. It's all this macho culture, if you don't change girls you're a fag. That's their retarded thinking.

Literally my puberty started around 16 hahaha because of some weird reason I lost my last milk tooth at that age before the other one grew lmao.

I was soooooo small when i was 13-14 like i was no taller than 5'2, everyone heightmogged me hard. We had that Chad in class before I finally left who was like 6'0 at 13 it was stupid.

I was quirky and had childish hobbies till 16 as well. Everyone at 16 did drugs, party and fuck girls, meanwhile i studied for school, go fishing with my uncle, go to the Zoo or play Video games.