Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Declining communication skills

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I'm on spring break this week. If I count up the number of words I've spoken out loud this whole week, it'll probably be less than the amount of words in this post.

If I wasn't practicing singing every now and then, my larynx would probably atrophy as well as whatever part of my brain that produces speech. I guess that's part of the reason I joined to post and reply stuff instead of continuing to be a lurker. I can't believe I used to take AP English classes back in high school when these days it's such a struggle to even put my thoughts and emotions into complete sentences.

I talk to myself so my communication skills stay top notch :feelzez:

my communication skills suck, my psychologist doesn't even understand me. imagine that:fuk:

If I didn’t have to work my words out loud count would drop pretty close to zero as well. Talking tires me out but I have no problem typing out my thoughts. I’ll never get a girlfriend for this reason :cryfeels:

Yup, that's how I felt after being locked down for a year-and-a-half after the pandemic. August of last year, I went to a job interview, and I literally had to remind myself how to behave in a professional setting again.

Imagine being an incel, going through 18 months of coronavirus bullshit, and then all the sudden - you are sitting at a table, across from a foid, trying to convince here to hire you... I got the job. :feelsdevil:

I have the worst communication skills on this forum due to severe ugliness and insecurity and 10+ years of neeting alone

Lol same here
Do you actually speak out loud to yourself? Or imagine conversations with yourself? What do you talk about?

I'll sometimes imagine entire conversations with other people, but not me talking to myself.

Do you actually speak out loud to yourself? Or imagine conversations with yourself? What do you talk about?

I'll sometimes imagine entire conversations with other people, but not me talking to myself.
I sure do funnily enough I speak about the blackpill in addition to other hobbies I immerse myself in like video games, watching sports, graphic novels, my bad experiences socially.

Truecel trait : you have zero communication skills

I practice em on camera once a week for 30 minutes as need to for money maxing

There’s an actual robot in my head that asks “are you sure you wanna do this” before virtually every action I take. The creeper part is I answer back. So I’m probably schizophrenic as well. Who knows though because I don’t care to get tested for it. I’m just gonna LDAR.

There’s an actual robot in my head that asks “are you sure you wanna do this” before virtually every action I take. The creeper part is I answer back. So I’m probably schizophrenic as well. Who knows though because I don’t care to get tested for it. I’m just gonna LDAR.
it's ogre