Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:daily black pill divotion

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
You vist incels.is daily. And watch black pill videos etc

the black pill is like my religion

I hesitate on "blackpill" videos and channels... :society:

I don't watch any of these "theory" channels; they're simply a place for a diluted version of the "blackpill" to be made palatable to coping redpiller LTNs/MTNs and regurgitate the same points I already know and have heard of a thousand times before... :feelsjuice:

Many of them even espouse bluepill or redpill-like narratives of "self-improvement and such, and refuse to go out of their way to actually fully reveal the bitter truth of the blackpill; as can be expected, since It's done out of necessity for their largely normie-tier subscribers. :feelsUgh:

Especially Wheat Waffles, a literal MTN/HTN ginger with plenty of foid and normie "fans" that he keeps around while not being an incel and demanding money to be rated from insecure teenagers. :feelsclown:

But I will, of course, admit my staying on this forum, usually day and night, Saturday night or Monday afternoon; praised be the blackpill! :reeeeee:

I fucking miss Braincels and IWH so much.