Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel trait: crying about how life sucks all the time...

• Thread starter Blackpillerlakiller
  • Start date
Blackpillerlakiller

Blackpillerlakiller

Blackpilled Motherfucker
★★★
Whats the point crying all day like a bitch?

Sounds like a soy trait.

Retard trait: infiltrating incel forums and making fun of others who are unfortunate

No, that's just a fucking teenager, self-deprecation soy trait.

Those threads get pretty tiring ngl. It’s established already. Our lives are shit. It should be about high iq discussions and looking at the bigger picture

Those threads get pretty tiring ngl. It’s established already. Our lives are shit. It should be about high iq discussions and looking at the bigger picture
This, brocel!! Youre understanding me ngl :yes:

Last edited:
Whats the point crying all day like a bitch?
Its cathartic tbh cause you know your finally actually talking to people who understand your pain. Problem is that its over a computer screen

That and shitpost. Always shitpost. I shitpost about curry and curly teengs bonga nandwonge tinga
i used to cry about it but now i cant cry even if i wanted to

its fine to cry once in a while to let go of the built up emotions inside you, but every day is a foid/soy trait
Rip to low t cels. Not only they have shitty mental cycles but now they are forced to relive the "you must be based alpha male incel hell" from the outside. No one anywhere will help you and you are alone. That's why you must curry shitpost. Also nice blackpill broly

Last edited:
i used to cry about it but now i cant cry even if i wanted to

its fine to cry once in a while to let go of the built up emotions inside you, but every day is a foid/soy trait
Ye

Eventually you stop crying with all the tears in the world being shed in your individual lifespan to which your tear ducts dries all up and withers away only to die, eventually you become so engulfed with extreme hatred to the point that all you want to see anymore is the entire world burn with billions of people shouting within unison wretched sounds of screaming in total painful agony with flames in the distance. Sadness turns into pure anger, hatred, and rage. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Wait are we talking about literal crying? Haven't done this in decades.

Complaining that life sucks is based in my book tough. :yes:

Fuck off with your tryhard alpha stoic garbage, you literally cuck yourselves out of authenticity just to appear alpha. Pathetic as fuck.

Guess fucking what. Life is REALLY that fucking shit, that it can never be stressed enough.