Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Cowardice

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
You tried various sports in grade school, high school, college, but you quit them.
You struggled greatly with asking girls or friends to do things.
You were never motivated to truly work hard and achieve something.
You never got involved with causes you believe in.

In the end, you are nothing but a coward. A weak, pathetic coward.

You will never change.

It's because society sucked the energy out of us through bullying n all dat init

It's because society sucked the energy out of us through bullying n all dat init

Yep, doesn't change the fact it is what it is.
"Come on, sonny, pull up your bootstraps, you can do it"

It's not cowardice if every life experience has taught you that you're just going to fail miserably.

At that point still trying just makes you delusional

This is probably true. Incels are truly tragic figures in many ways. Are you speaking for yourself as well @SuperMario64DS ?

However it should also be said that our societies are no longer organized around classical or even Christian virtues and vices. No one is really taught to value courage or to despise cowardice intrinsically. Merely the material outcomes of legal behaviour (success/failure) are judged and remembered.

I don't believe in any cause.

It's not cowardice if every life experience has taught you that you're just going to fail miserably.

At that point still trying just makes you delusional
Realizing lacking of something will definitely make you fail = Cowardice according to OP

I wish it weren't true but inside my heart I know I am a coward and a big one. This stings especially when you grow up in an environment where cowardice is detested.