Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Contemplating suicide if someone doesn't accept your friend request

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I know I've done it idk how many times. One would think you'd get used to it and thus be able to take it better over time, but for me it's the complete opposite. Each time is just another bitter reminder that I'm a forever alone autistic loser that can't relate to people, fit in, make friends or anything much less get laid. And to normshits reading this: this IS bullying. So think about that the next time you don't accept that "nerd" or "weirdo's" request. For all you know it could be the 20th rejection that day, and could just be the final straw that leads them to just commit suicide already. Of course I know you normshits don't give a fuck.

Tbh I don't really send friend requests. People can't reject you if you don't initiate conversations:feelsthink:

Last edited:
Tbh I don't really send friend requests. People can't reject you if you don't initiate converstaions:feelsthink:

I rarely do. But every now and then I feel like trying. And 9 out of 10 times guess what happens? JFL @ normies with their bluepilled "just put yourself out there!" advice

i only send fr if they already know me and i know 100% they will accept.

I know I've done it idk how many times. One would think you'd get used to it and thus be able to take it better over time, but for me it's the complete opposite. Each time is just another bitter reminder that I'm a forever alone autistic loser that can't relate to people, fit in, make friends or anything much less get laid. And to normshits reading this: this IS bullying. So think about that the next time you don't accept that "nerd" or "weirdo's" request. For all you know it could be the 20th rejection that day, and could just be the final straw that leads them to just commit suicide already. Of course I know you normshits don't give a fuck.

Id rather be alone than with cuck friends.

tbh I don't care. have never contemplated suicide over anything but me being ugly and poor(not anymore but in past). nowadays I focus on self development

why the fuck would you send a friend request??? Lower your expectations to ZERO

i only send fr if they already know me and i know 100% they will accept.

You never really 100% know though. NT's will act nice to your face but then not actually like you and shit

A lot of younger people are barely active on fb these days. They're more frequent on Instagram and snapchat.

Incel trait: knowing that after you send a friend request, that the person who receive the request is probably repulsed and snapchating her friends (that you also know) that " the weird kid in our class sent me a friend request what should I do? I dont even know him like that? why do i always get fr by ugly guys, its not fair".
You never really 100% know though. NT's will act nice to your face but then not actually like you and shit

NTs LOVE to patronize non-NT/social awkward/shy guys

Last edited:
InkelLife

A very scientific graph on an incel's life.
Just another day, man.

here is a follow

The last time I sent a friend request was back in high school.

I've only ever sent a few friend requests in anything in my life.
99.998% of them usually never get accepted. All from people that told me flat out to send a friend request for them to accept. Those do.
Everyone else? Nope.

I was feeling suicidal on my birthday. I was like 'oh fuck who is not going to care to send me a text.'

Not a lot ofc. Some old friends did, one current friend. That's it.

Last edited:
Why would you send friend requests to people that you don't know? people usually won't accept it unless they were already your friends IRL.

I have never sent a friend request before, I don’t have anything that could do that.