Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: constantly not knowing what day it is

FuckYou

FuckYou

Fuck You
★★★★★
As a sub-80 iq subhuman I constantly won’t know what day it is and then get fucking furious when I find out it’s not the day I thought it was.
C6C159DB AD28 476E 8509 B6F9718B9096

thats just a neet trait

i think that if the entire human race were extirpated from the face of the earth right now we'd be doing the unborn masses (i.e., those who would be born 100 years from now, 200 years from now, etc. if we didn't drop Mark 26 bombs across this blue trap bubble) a huge favor. and i mean huge.

I can't tell what day of the week it is without a calendar because my sleep schedule is fubar'd

I always know the day is but sometimes I get it wrong

Friday is fry day burger n fries n fish n chips

True. Another brutal incel trait is forgetting to shower. I normally shower once a week, but I keep forgetting. I have been telling myself to do it for the last 10 days, but I forget and it’s bedtime again. I’m LDARing so hard I don’t even have the willpower to get a shower done