Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[incel trait] complications at birth or during pregnancy

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Incels like to exclaim 'It was over before it even began' and usually they refer to bad DNA but something else may also be at play here.
Researchers have been looking into alternative explanations of this meme for quite some time: namely the effects of complications just prior to, or during birth.

Effects of complications, both physical and mental, on mother and infant, over the short and long term, are very well tracked and studied. And there seems to be a considerable body of serious scientific inquiry about this that is full of blackpills.

The basic premise/heuristic here being if there is an issue at the beginning of life, there are gonna be issues later on.

I wanna go down the anecdotal route here (as is custom on incels.co) and ask have any of you caused a complication/were subject to a complication during your birth?

OP should start so here it is: I personally was a large big baby, two weeks early, that caused my mother to tear in the nether regions.

PS. To any datamining/peeping academics or journos, I hope you get to see your children die because of a bad case of child leukemia.

Last edited:
I didn't had any intervention but i had little oxygen when i was born

I was born early if that counts to anything

Good post greycel.
I was born via C section so can relate.

C-section pill is brutal

I wish I'd never been born.

I was born C-section and bottle-fed.

Nearly died but lucky I was only left with a disfigurement :feelsautistic: