Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Choosing a waifu as your in-game avatar

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I notice a lot of normies, Chads, and other low-IQ people usually design their in-game character to sort of look like themselves. The last thing an incel wants is to look at themselves all day, so they choose some hot babe as the avatar, not because they WANT to be that person. I find that incels aren't as much into the whole "mirror neuron" thing, or the idea of living thru others vicariously. That's cucked. Most incels just realize, if you're going to spend a lot of time doing something, I might as well look at a hot bitch all day, because I don't get that IRL.

Last edited:
I usually do this tbh.

I usually use ponies tbhtbh

I made my character in New Vegas an oldcel tbh

I usually design it like myself lol I always max out the height, there aren't jaw sliders to make it sub human

I usually create waifu as my in-game character. Sometimes get simped by curries.

I usually create waifu as my in-game character. Sometimes get simped by curries.
That would be funny if you recorded that shit. What game did you do this?

dont got any in game avatars

That would be funny if you recorded that shit. What game did you do this?
Any kind of games, would be too much to list. I got a lot of friend requests, guys texting me if I have any social media or wanting my phome number. One curry even sent me a dick pick over psn, wtf!. Living as a foid is a completely different dimension.

Neh, I usually play whatever, cause I only play first person.

Any kind of games, would be too much to list. I got a lot of friend requests, guys texting me if I have any social media or wanting my phome number. One curry even sent me a dick pick over psn, wtf!. Living as a foid is a completely different dimension.
I use hot avatars all the time and I never get curry simps

Cuck trait ngl

JFL at playing games that force you to design a custom character

I use hot avatars all the time and I never get curry simps.
Usually males use hot avatars. To get simps you need to make them think that you're a female.

Only men use hot avatars. To get simps you need to make them think that you're a girl gamer.
I see now. I've seen enough TCAP clones to realize you can legit use a bad tranny voice and still fool a curry :feelskek: