Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Cats run away from you and dogs always bark at you because they sense the evil in you.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
Animals are hypersensitive, they immediately sense whether you are normal or abnormal. Cats have always run away from me and dogs have always been aggressive towards me. Although I wasn't even aggressive towards them. Giga Incel Trait.

I don't have that. Animals are cool with me, because they don't judge me based on my looks.

Cats like me and come to me but dogs bark at me or just ignore me. Maybe dogs sense my disdain for them.
Lovecraft and a cat

I'm usually fine with cats and not every dog bark at me. Animals rather act neutral towards me.

animals can smell the bitch on you

Yup. Brutal NT pill.

Dumbest shit I've read so far

Nah, animals love me, and I love them. They are based unlike humanscum.

Women train their dogs to bark at incel. Or they've been around her so long they see what she's afraid of and bark to divert the threat

I'm not evil, i'm just a victim of the clown world. If I was ACTUALLY evil, I would not be incel, because foids are, by nature, attracted to evil.

They do that to everyone that’s just your subconscious fucking with you

It’s cuz u didn’t take ur meds