Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Can't tie your shoes and can't ride a bike.

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

Punished Gringo
Since childhood, I've never learned how to do these things, my mom would always tie my shoes until she got me one that has no laces. And as for biking I'm too dumb and retarded to ever balance shit and I keep shaking

Over for dyspraxia cels

I can't ride or drive anything.

Over for dyspraxia cels
Just searched that up, I fucking suffer from every symptom listed there. It's actually over before it even started. :feelsrope:

It's such ironic that me and you (totenkopf) have Nazi pictures, yet are autistic subhumans with bad coordination/athletic performance, that are only good in a office and would probably be gassed in a eugenic state.

Perhaps, we are the "Heinrich Himmler" when it comes to our character development.

I learned to tie my shoes 5 years later compared to other kids, because no one in my family had patience to explain it. Worst thing is being treated like a boring child and then you suddenly get told to man up and how fun is over despite you never experiencing anything close to fun.
I don't ride my bike for two reasons: 1. it's a bike for children; 2. balkan drivers might kill you like ambulance in GTA SA

It's such ironic that me and you (totenkopf) have Nazi pictures, yet are autistic subhumans with bad coordination/athletic performance, that are only good in a office and would probably be gassed in a eugenic state.

Perhaps, we are the "Heinrich Himmler" when it comes to our character development.
True JFL.
From simple Farmer to one of the greatest.
But in reality we'd probably be the first to be rounded up and publicly executed, not even fit for Volkssturm or thr Dirlewanger brigade, no redemption for our kind. But atleast they acknowledged us. Hitler would know and remember us.

Brootal. Before I have been fifteen I would simply tuck the cords into my shoe or leave them hanging. Even now I do not know how to tie the laces properly.

Since childhood, I've never learned how to do these things, my mom would always tie my shoes until she got me one that has no laces. And as for biking I'm too dumb and retarded to ever balance shit and I keep shaking
Do you have disabilities?

Brootal. Before I have been fifteen I would simply tuck the cords into my shoe or leave them hanging. Even now I do not know how to tie the laces properly.
My father taught me this method when I was in grade school (not my video)

Do you have disabilities?
Legally? I'm undiagnosed.
But if I was to diagnose myself I think I have every bad gene and retard disability out there. I'm self conscious that I'm retarded. I think down syndrome is the only disability I don't have.

Tieing shoes is easy just go to wikihow

I cannot tie my shoes either even 5 year olds mog me it's over.

My eyesight is poor so I am legally not allowed to drive a car
Learned how to ride a bike when I was like 10, but haven't used a bike in like 4 years
And I use shoes that don't rly have shoelaces, but when I do I just look up tutorials on different tie methods

No one taught me to tie shoe laces, my parents even made fun of me for not knowing and they were the ones meant to teach me. I eventually learned myself by watching YouTube.

I learned to ride a bike though, you just have to not care. That is all there is to it

True JFL.
From simple Farmer to one of the greatest.
But in reality we'd probably be the first to be rounded up and publicly executed, not even fit for Volkssturm or thr Dirlewanger brigade, no redemption for our kind. But atleast they acknowledged us. Hitler would know and remember us.
We need Nazism but a more "SJW" version of it, or at least one that only focuses on race and nothing else.

My ideal one, is removing the eugenic portions of Nazism, and does not discriminate people for having issues; except for LGBTness.

Same here, I never learned how to tie my shoes, and I'm 27 years old, my mom explained to me many times, even an older cousin of mine when I was a kid, but I never got it right.

When my shoes untie by itself, I simply put the ties inside the shoes, embarassing as fuck.

And looking back, I always had a hard time making simple things, when I was in Primary School, third grade, I used to ask friends to open my coke or to draw a line with a ruler, but one day the teacher showed me, and I didn't need to ask anyone anymore.

When it comes to bike: I had one when I was a kid, but it's been a long time since I last had one, so I would probably need to learn how to ride it again.

My mother didn't teach me how to tie my shoes until like late middle school jfl. I swear to god shit parents just expect you to learn this shit through osmosis or something because they think that they don't have to teach you this shit.

My mom has also even yelled at me before for not knowing "man shit" like how to charge a car battery when I was like 16 when no one in my entire life has ever attempted to teach me anything about cars.

I was able to ride a bike very early but I didn't learn to tie my shoes until like 9th grade. I had to teach myself that.

Tbh if that's the case then your parents failed you. I think I learned how to ride a bike when I was 10 or 11 because my parents just didn't give a shit and didn't bother to teach me anything in life.

No one taught me to tie shoe laces, my parents even made fun of me for not knowing and they were the ones meant to teach me. I eventually learned myself by watching YouTube.

I learned to ride a bike though, you just have to not care. That is all there is to it

My mother didn't teach me how to tie my shoes until like late middle school jfl. I swear to god shit parents just expect you to learn this shit through osmosis or something because they think that they don't have to teach you this shit.

My mom has also even yelled at me before for not knowing "man shit" like how to charge a car battery when I was like 16 when no one in my entire life has ever attempted to teach me anything about cars.
Same I used YouTube to learn to work on my cars like changing brakes and oil.

I had a hard time buckling my shoes. riding my bike was much easier.

I never understood how people ride bikes. Does it not involve rather uncomfortable anal-related action? No, but seriously.

Yeah I cant tie my shoes or ride a bike that is a truecel trait

I suck at tying shoes and i can drive a bike but almost never do it