Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait : can't comb your hairs

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★
Since i'm a teen, it's literally impossible for me to have a haircut. Probably because my hairs are subhuman but they are impossible to manipulate. They start looks like shit 5 minute later and don't accept to be stylised

By the way, no hairs can save my subhuman face, it just should be cool to have a haircut to hide my subhumanity (especialy my long forhead and brutal FWHR) but i'm not even allowed to do this.

Fuck hairs. And fuck prettyboys with their perfect fresh haircuts

is english your second language?

Very true, I have nigger hair and if I don't comb it even for one day, it gets hard similar to concrete. I'll need to wash it so it becomes soft and then I'll be able to comb my hair jfl. It's soo over

I've been bald for like 5+ years so it is beyond fucking over for me

Very true, I have nigger hair and if I don't comb it even for one day, it gets hard similar to concrete. I'll need to wash it so it becomes soft and then I'll be able to comb my hair jfl. It's soo over
I remember I didn't comb my afro (back when I had one) for 2 years and it was so matted jfl

I too have the subhuman hair, it's so over

DSC09592
IMG 20240204 182357 315

Is mine good?

I remember I didn't comb my afro (back when I had one) for 2 years and it was so matted jfl
Shits' painful asf. My hair gets matted in hours mang, it's soo bad. My genes are absolutely brootal

M
Idk brocel looks good to me juat needs a bit of styling in the barber and if you have dryer and bruhes and combs at home then try using them
Y hair is so thin, it breaks while coming, a rough comb and my hairline is gone frfr