Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: cannot\affraid to dance

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
awkwardly standing in the corner of the room while everyone is dancing is the most incel thing you can do.Where do normies learn to dance?At home?Don't know but when they are at a party they hit the dancefloor.The dancing pill is underrated

Dancing is gay

awkwardly standing in the corner of the room while everyone is dancing is the most incel thing you can do.Where do normies learn to dance?At home?Don't know but when they are at a party they hit the dancefloor.The dancing pill is underrated

Bro. Where the fuck did you go for that to happen? I never even got close to place where People danced.
I have literally never been in a room with dancing People.
I didnt take Dance class in School and during graduation I went with my mom, got my papers and bolted ASAP.

Bro. Where the fuck did you go for that to happen? I never even got close to place where People danced.
I have literally never been in a room with dancing People.
I didnt take Dance class in School and during graduation I went with my mom, got my papers and bolted ASAP.
in a club

wtf, why would you go there?
I find social Events like that MAJORLY uncomfortable. I start sweating like an animal and just want to leave.
I didn't, but some truecels end up going anyway for reasons..

An ugly guy dancing Is ridiculous,he would be mocked like no tomorrow
Women and chads instead can do the most spastic shit and nobody would care

I have zero dancing skills

this wasn't a joke, most ethnics (beside asians) have a somehow decent level of dancing
gigaLARP unless you show a scientific blackpilled study that proves this.

Dancing is attention whoring

i hate dancing

i have never danced in my life

I refuse to dance. In 7th grade I ran away from a Barmitzfah (one of those jewish 13th birthday parties) since they were making us dance and I git really bad chaffed nipple from my suit and it hurt like shit

Men shouldnt dance
Agreed
I refuse to dance. In 7th grade I ran away from a Barmitzfah (one of those jewish 13th birthday parties) since they were making us dance and I git really bad chaffed nipple from my suit and it hurt like shit
im trying to avoid places where I need to dance at any cost tbh but sometimes I can't and then cringe happens

Dunno, i'm pretty good at beat saber. Does it count?