Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait bullied everywhere

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I’ll write complete honest thoughts , you all should write it down with me

I’m actually very saddened tired and angry cuz of all the bullying I’m getting by some certain people there , it’s so sad that when I did report them to a certain mod he said that I deserved it , but I don’t deserve it in any way

I deserve to be worshipped and put on a pedestal

These bullies really do never stop , how can you even live like this, you have to be the devil to be this bloodthirsty and evil to bully or harass someone when you don’t like their opinion

It is sometimes too much for me

90 percent of replies I get here is from the bullies that hate me saying kys or other bad evil stuff

Can anyone relate to this? Or am I the only pathetic one still?
Were you hoping that the bullies just leave you alone irl or online?

I mostly hoped that but they never left me alone they punched me and made fun of me until I lost my mind , then the teachers sent me to principals office cuz I attacked the bullies

I’m thinking that I should have been the unhinged bully all along , it’s a eat or get eaten kinda world

I should’ve made their life hell

The forum has new active members from before.

I suggest starting there.

> hate dogs
> why people dont like me :feels: this is bully

Your alright mate.

if someone bullies you online, they are retarted and only doing this for their non existing egos and you are retard aswell for not knowing what ignore button is.

And what made you think that someone cares about incels? This site is full of mentally deranged retards that can't even hold a conversation with people but become lions in the cyberworld, and taking them seriously would be idiotic. Also it is also idiotic that mods will do anything about bullying in this forum, and i guess the reason why is there are lot of worse things to deal with in this forum or they just don't want to engage in drama.

Other than that, i respect what you did to those bullies in real life. I wish I had the same courage. Sadly I've been bullied in my whole 12 years of educational work and the effects are permanent.
But I will never suicide. Never will. Because I know suicide is just confusing who is responsible for taking you down to the bottom part of life.
Coping is our temporary solution. And the permanent is unknown. Maybe it is improving or looksmaxing but who knows. I just wish the best of us in the end. Every 6 foot chad is going to be under 6 feet underground in the end.

I’m actually very saddened tired and angry cuz of all the bullying I’m getting by some certain people there , it’s so sad that when I did report them to a certain mod he said that I deserved it , but I don’t deserve it in any way

These bullies really do never stop , how can you even live like this, you have to be the devil to be this bloodthirsty and evil to bully or harass someone when you don’t like their opinion

It is sometimes too much for me

90 percent of replies I get here is from the bullies that hate me saying kys or other bad evil stuff

Can anyone relate to this? Or am I the only pathetic one still?
Were you hoping that the bullies just leave you alone irl or online?

I mostly hoped that but they never left me alone they punched me and made fun of me until I lost my mind , then the teachers sent me to principals office cuz I attacked the bullies

I’m thinking that I should have been the unhinged bully all along , it’s a eat or get eaten kinda world

I should’ve made their life hell
Hi mate how are you have you seen my thread?
also may I add you?

> hate dogs
Dogs deserve every inch of hate though

You are so thin skinned that you get so triggered when anyone else hates your demon spawn

someone bullies you online, they are retarted and only doing this for their non existing egos and you are retard aswell for not knowing what ignore button is
Yeah true I’m ignoring those fags

Hierarchy exists here as well, this forum is same the world outside, dogs are loved and dissent is crushed. Despite dogpill being a genuine concern that has potential to threaten very existence of male race we have stupid kikes here that suck off dogs and bully fellow incels that are capable of reasoning and seeing the facade these dogs put up like foids to keep you all as their slaves.
To all the faggots that abuse and threatened a fellow incel for a stupid dog : consider locking yourself in your room with your dog and kill yourself that demon will eat you before even the fleas get you kek.
All dog owners ought to be put into a meat grinder.

True. I hate mutts like OP. Can’t believe we have dozens of normie-minded hound-lovers on this forum.

Hierarchy exists here as well, this forum is same the world outside, dogs are loved and dissent is crushed. Despite dogpill being a genuine concern that has potential to threaten very existence of male race we have stupid kikes here that suck off dogs and bully fellow incels that are capable of reasoning and seeing the facade these dogs put up like foids to keep you all as their slaves.
To all the faggots that abuse and threatened a fellow incel for a stupid dog : consider locking yourself in your room with your dog and kill yourself that demon will eat you before even the fleas get you kek.
All dog owners ought to be put into a meat grinder.
Dogs should be banned and hated everywhere and dog nutters killed

> hate dogs
Dogs hate trucels though or maybe the just hate blacks either way they hated me first bro, its ovER

It hasn’t been the most welcoming community.

I'm bullied in places where people are mostly around my age. But where I'm around older folks, I'm treated like a human being

You call people "faggot", "idiot", etc., what exactly do you expect? Spain, Greece, Italy still have street dogs, but in Central Europe, there have been very few incidences of "dogs killing their owner". Turkey is unlike the West

Oh and the dog thing... you have to differentiate between the different breeds and pets/street dogs. Dogs ≠ dogs. Rottweilers are not golden retrievers

You don’t have to remind me of this sad reality, kek

if you are further in human evolution, you will stand out, and they will pick on you for it

Spain, Greece, Italy still have street dogs, but in Central Europe, there have been very few incidences of "dogs killing their owner". Turkey is unlike the West
No they don’t you moron , you dog nutters get so triggered and act like this if someone speaks the truth

I don’t give a shit about your disgusting dogs ,everyone deserves death

Also you’re an idiot and a faggot who can’t comprehend the truth

Oh and the dog thing... you have to differentiate between the different breeds and pets/street dogs. Dogs ≠ dogs. Rottweilers are not golden retrievers
All dogs must be killed

You call people "faggot", "idiot", etc., what exactly do you expect? Spain, Greece, Italy still have street dogs, but in Central Europe, there have been very few incidences of "dogs killing their owner". Turkey is unlike the West

Goldens are evil like every other dog

Need to be burned alive

If you think my opinion will change cuz of dog worshippers like you you think I’m a pathetic piece of shit like you

I will fight forever against you dog nutters

You have a wolf as your pic you mentally ill faggot

This is literally what I said

I didn’t attack you first ,I just said my opinion and you started sperging out on me and all of my posts

You are all lifelles piece of shits who worship dogs like foids and faggots

No they don’t you moron , you dog nutters get so triggered and act like this if someone speaks the truth

Spain, Italy and Greece have street dogs. Do your research

I lived in Spain, I saw many