Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel trait: browsing/posting on r/IncelTears

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Only incels use this subreddit, the people who post seriously and don't call themselves incels, and the people who call themselves incel who browse to see what ITcels are up to.

Normies rarely if ever visit this subreddit, and if they do it's usually just to roast the ITcels and call them pathetic.

Ultimate incel trait.

IT has more incels than anywhere else.

Not true. Look at me, I'm still a 34-year old virgin but at least I respect women and I know that I have to work on myself in order for them to find me more attractive ;)

ITcels are the truestcels

So true, failed normies at their finest
giphy.gif

I think truecells are on IT while failed normies and locationcells go for incels.co.

Because a true genetic failure doesnt has the balls to shit on the system. Just look at those incel ytchannels. I am not even saying those guys aint incel too but a blackops2cell would never visit this site because for a trucell the blackpill is much harder to swallow.

I mean look an @Brazilian Sigma he is the truest truecell and still thinks he is not an incel jfl.

I think truecells are on IT while failed normies and locationcells go for incels.co.

Because a true genetic failure doesnt has the balls to shit on the system. Just look at those incel ytchannels. I am not even saying those guys aint incel too but a blackops2cell would never visit this site because for a trucell the blackpill is much harder to swallow.

I mean look an @Brazilian Sigma he is the truest truecell and still thinks he is not an incel jfl.
Yes truest incels are msot in denial. They need be beaten publicly for not being based.