Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Born to older parents.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28932
  • Start date
Deleted member 28932

Deleted member 28932

heroin addict
-
Mom was 38 when I entered this mortal coil. How about you guys?

ngl I have the opposite, my parents were really young when they had me (16/17)

28. Still ended up being deformed

50 year old dad, 30 year old mom. Over before it even started

34 years old.

Above 40 for me, very explanatory ngl.

Actually having older parents is much better because people younger than 35 are way to selfish and self centered, older people are calmer and wiser.

Fakecel if you didn't materialize from goo in a lab vat

Mom was 35 and dad was 39 when I was conceived, so it makes sense as to why I turned out the way I did.

Actually having older parents is much better because people younger than 35 are way to selfish and self centered, older people are calmer and wiser.
No calmness and wisdom for your inferior gene transcription and autism. It's over for oldparentcels.

<-- Almost 40

You should be a Chad according to basement scientists. :feelskek:
I wonder if it was because my mom was too young/underdeveloped or something tbh :waitwhat:. I am MUCH noticeably smaller than my male relatives (at least from what I can gauge since I am adopted/dont know my relatives too well) who are all around 5'10 or so.

Trust me it’s not. My parents both 40 and I have to think about them dying when I’m like 30. Also they won’t do a lot of stuff for you that young parents would

Are women even still fertile at 38?

Mom was 38 when I entered this mortal coil. How about you guys?
My mother was 32 years old and my father was 43 years old when I was born.

Both of my parents had me in their 40's

You should be a Chad according to basement scientists. :feelskek:
Every rule has its exceptions. Of course, being born to young parents will not automatically make you Chad, but being born to older parents increases the chance that you will acquire subhuman characteristics. It is not natural for a person to have children at 30/40 years of age.

-
Trust me it’s not. My parents both 40 and I have to think about them dying when I’m like 30. Also they won’t do a lot of stuff for you that young parents would
Yes that sucks, in my experience younger couples i know and even my parents just didnt know how to be a parent in 20s, they dont know how to put kids in the first place and most of the time rage at kids because they had to change their lifestyle because of kids, also i noticed first kids get worse treatment because parents are still adapting to family life.

-

Yes that sucks, in my experience younger couples i know and even my parents just didnt know how to be a parent in 20s, they dont know how to put kids in the first place and most of the time rage at kids because they had to change their lifestyle because of kids, also i noticed first kids get worse treatment because parents are still adapting to family life.
That’s just modern parents and the lack of teaching about parenting. You’re really suppose to have kids at 15/16 when you are most fertile for the best genetic stock.

That’s just modern parents and the lack of teaching about parenting. You’re really suppose to have kids at 15/16 when you are most fertile for the best genetic stock.
Agree, adulthood is a social construct, when my dad was young, adult was considered a 19 male who finished serving obligatory army and 18 female who finished highschool, they would get married in those years. When I was a kid early 20 was years to get married and start a family now that's pushed to 30 and more and more couples make a baby in late 30.

I hate them, its was there fault

Jfl teen chad came inside and created an incel
its my moms side that fucks me up mostly tbh. People have literally pointed out before that my birth dad mogs my birth mom. I basically just inherited the worse traits of both of them, which is brutal.

Can relate tbh

its my moms side that fucks me up mostly tbh. People have literally pointed out before that my birth dad mogs my birth mom. I basically just inherited the worse traits of both of them, which is brutal.
Jfl a teen foid sluted it up for chad

Reminder that with every year above 30, the possibility to bear a child with ADHD/Autism rises by 3 percent.

Low IQ cope, with every year a mother is over 35 the risk of the child being born with conditions such as Down-Syndrom increases significantly.

Low IQ cope, with every year a mother is over 35 the risk of the child being born with conditions such as Down-Syndrom increases significantly.
tell that to babies that are thrown in dumpster because their young parents are not ready for kids.

tell that to babies that are thrown in dumpster because their young parents are not ready for kids.
Jfl how often does that happen?

Jfl how often does that happen?
I was kinda joking, what i meant is child neglect and abuse happen much more with young parents, teen girls in most cases dont care for the kid at all, they just push the kid at grandparents. Older parents have better economic situation which helps kids a lot.

Are women even still fertile at 38?
That's around the time that most women are pre-menopausal, technically capable of having children but the fertility rate takes a nosedive down to like 3% or less.