Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Being unathletic

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Being extremely unathletic and clumsy is a truecel trait. If you were so bad in gym class that nobody wanted to play with you and you fucked your grade up, then that's a truecel trait.

Being extremely unathletic and clumsy is a truecel trait. If you were so bad in gym class that nobody wanted to play with you and you fucked your grade up, then that's a truecel trait.
Yep. I got in trouble because I flat-out refused to attend gym class as a kid. I still didn't give a fuck and I still didn't attend because I didn't wanna get mogged.

Yep. I got in trouble because I flat-out refused to attend gym class as a kid. I still didn't give a fuck and I still didn't attend because I didn't wanna get mogged.
I still have to attend in grade 13. I'm a 20 year old that has to attend gym class and makes a fool out of himself.

Thank God it's only 3 weeks left until I'm done.

I still have to attend in grade 13. I'm a 20 year old that has to attend gym class and makes a fool out of himself.

Thank God it's only 3 weeks left until I'm done.
Brutal.

Yeah, i remember taking track and field as a kid and getting speedmogged by everyone else, including girls. Over.

I was very technically skilled and could read the game at basketball. But i was never fast nor athletic.

i only had to do mandatory p.e in middle sckewl, but in high school i was able to start LDAR'ing full time :feelshmm:

Guess i am checking this one too.:yes:

Yeah I’m not athletic at all mang

no, you dirt shitskin faggot. truecel traits are traits you can't change. like being disfigured. being a lazy shit is not a truecel trait. you're just a lazy shit

no, you dirt shitskin faggot. truecel traits are traits you can't change. like being disfigured. being a lazy shit is not a truecel trait. you're just a lazy shit
Being clumsy and having coordination is not changable

I use to run track but only because I was forced too

Wenn man sich bewegt wie ein Behindi ist es ein Incel Trait.
Zu autistisch um beim Federball den Ball zu treffen. Sowas ist nicht änderbar.
Das ist nicht gleich fitness. Selbst wenn ich trainiere und ein sixpack bekomme, bleibe ich genause scheiße

Dass meine ich

Wenn man sich bewegt wie ein Behindi ist es ein Incel Trait.
Zu autistisch um beim Federball den Ball zu treffen. Sowas ist nicht änderbar.
Das ist nicht gleich fitness. Selbst wenn ich trainiere und ein sixpack bekomme, bleibe ich genause scheiße

Dass meine ich
ich wusste nicht dass das dein post ist, sorry hahahah. hab nur grauen namen und >500 posts gesehen und meinen verstand verloren. man muss die graycels in check halten.
Ich persönlich hab auch asthma und kann keine 5 minuten laufen ohne dass mir schwarz vor augen wird :DD
Ich war aber ansonsten überdurchschnittlich gut in sport (neben laufen) auch wenn das nicht viel bedeutet bei meinen ghetto immigrantenklassen.

i am athletic, but never good at sports

Being clumsy and having coordination is not changable
benutz das forum kaum mehr weil nur noch scheisse geposted wird und der erste posttitel ist etwas wo ich anderer meinung bin, musst mich entschuldigen

ich wusste nicht dass das dein post ist, sorry hahahah. hab nur grauen namen und >500 posts gesehen und meinen verstand verloren. man muss die graycels in check halten.
Mies ist es wenn 500 post blaucels mich GrAY nennen jfl
Ich persönlich hab auch asthma und kann keine 5 minuten laufen ohne dass mir schwarz vor augen wird :D
same, asthmatiker
Ich war aber ansonsten überdurchschnittlich gut in sport (neben laufen) auch wenn das nicht viel bedeutet bei meinen ghetto immigrantenklassen.
Ich nicht, war immer der schlechteste und bin es immer noch

Last edited:
Ich nicht, war immer der schlechteste und bin es immer noch
kann keine bälle werfen und auch kein fussball. damit sind die 2 einzigen wichtigen sportarten schon weg. so'n kack wie federball ist scheissegal.

kann keine bälle werfen und auch kein fussball. damit sind die 2 einzigen wichtigen sportarten schon weg. so'n kack wie federball ist scheissegal.
In Federball bin ich auch scheiße jfl

penguin GIF

Very relatable, I consider myself to be very weak I have an ectomorph frame. I struggled big time even doing a simple push up in gym class.

It absolutely sucks being unathletic as well as ugly, trucel to the core.

Being unathletic isn’t a lazy trait it’s a genetic sometimes environmental trait. Most people who are top athletes were already naturally athletic you know this right? Unathletic would have to work 2-3 times as harder to land in the same starting spot as an athletic person

Being unathletic isn’t a lazy trait it’s a genetic sometimes environmental trait. Most people who are top athletes were already naturally athletic you know this right? Unathletic would have to work 2-3 times as harder to land in the same starting spot as an athletic person
I'm unathletic, I have bad genetics, I have asthma. Do I let that stop me? no. your only "excuse" is that you're lazy

I'm unathletic, I have bad genetics, I have asthma. Do I let that stop me? no. your only "excuse" is that you're lazy
I’m not, I tried and I was the worst on my team despite my advantages.

Yeah sounds right. I have the agility of a tree.