Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incel trait being treated bad by ur father and by everyone else

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
for me my father didnt give a fuck when i am rotting and feeling bad about myself he never teached me so i had to learn by myself about the world which caused me to feel even worse than ever so i dont really know why my father didnt help me like he was supposed to do. i mean my father tried to help me but he never cared about my mental health or whether i was happy or not and i am sure u guys can releate to this that u are being treated unfairly. before i go to sleep reality hits me so hard which shows that something is wrong going on my life. all my life i have been treated unfairly.

Nah my dad was one of the very few who gave a fuck about my happiness

oh rip man
Not dead, just got in a bad spot and became homeless, probably never seeing him again. It’s all my sloppy pig whore mothers fault for divorce rapeing him in my childhood and then taking every opurtunity she got to ruin him afterwords.

Not dead, just got in a bad spot and became homeless, probably never seeing him again. It’s all my sloppy pig whore mothers fault for divorce rapeing him in my childhood and then taking every opurtunity she got to ruin him afterwords.
brutal man i hope things work good for u in the future

True, my father used to beat and whip me with his belt on a daily basis for the smallest of things

True, my father used to beat and whip me with his belt on a daily basis for the smallest of things
thats abuse dude. did u report him or u didnt do anything

thats abuse dude. did u report him or u didnt do anything
This was a long time ago when I was a little kid lol. Besides he already passed away when I was a teen

my father complains about my inceldom everyday, he even tells other kids infront of me to never be like me and that Im a bad example. He also blames my mom's side of family for their genetic incompetance and that I inherited all their bad genes. He is a fucking jerk

This was a long time ago when I was a little kid lol. Besides he already passed away when I was a teen
oh i see well even if i tried to do something i will probably get my ass beat but i am 18 now and never been hit lately

my father complains about my inceldom everyday, he even tells other kids infront of me to never be like me and that Im a bad example. He also blames my mom's side of family for their genetic incompetance and that I inherited all their bad genes. He is a fucking jerk
sorry to hear that brocel. for me my father dosent speak to me only speaks to me when he needs something