Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Being too deeply invested in politics/political activisim

Mad Baron

Mad Baron

Life is a scam.
-
Being too deeply invested in to politics is an incel trait. Most people just go along with the mainstream ideas, only low-tier normies and incels become too invested in politics (usually incels wont get to lead any movement, rather they would fill the bottom of the political organization's hierarchy). Incels use politics as a coping mechanism, because we want to feel important and have an affect on the world (and to also have a sense of belonging). Most chads dont give a fuck about any of these topics, because they are too busy fucking and actually living their lives. Most political rallies are full of ugly men.

,etc...
I am not against copes but I have seen some incels coping too hard with them (both online and reallife), they would donate their hard-earned money to these political ideologies, they would waste their entire lives for these political ideologies. Some would even die for their political ideology.
Alt-rightcels die so that Aryan chad can impregnate aryan women,Isiscels die so chaddam can impregnate his four wives,etc...
And of course some ideologies are more cucked than others (communism, liberalism). My point is that dont give your everything for these political ideologies. No society wants or likes incels.

I don’t really care much for politics.

The Reich serves as an exemplification of revolt against tired political stereotypes. Joseph Goebbels was a 5'5 man with asymmetrical facial features, Hitler was a manlet who was of average looks, Goring was overweight, etc.

Hitler was average, maybe even above average height for the time. Goering was an uberchad in his youth. I'll give you Goebbels and Himmler though.
Goring's youth was irrelevant to his performance weight wise in the Reich. Hitler had average facial features but 5'7 manletism which severely hindered his credibility in the political realm. Several politicians referred to him as that "short and stubby Austrian corporal."

He was 5'10'', and Goering still had visibly Chad facial bones and broad shoulders.
According to a trivial site, he was 5'8: https://www.celebheights.com/s/Adolf-Hitler-2572.html many different accounts give different reports of his height due to the variety of rumors and eyewitness accounts. The same goes for his hair color being blond, dark brown, light brown, black-brown, etc. re-read and it does say in Irving's account one instance said he was 5'9. That's still average manletism.

Either way. The allies were led by a cripple and a fat, alcoholic trucel. Incels ate well in those times.
A chad as all hell cripple, may I add.

Personally, I have no interest whatsoever in politics.

Of course, politics is the ultimate cope and incels are the ultimate copers.

Maybe in his younger days, but you already established that was irrelevant.
Yeah, I think standards were generally lower then they are now. I'll leave it at that for what I have to say.