Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Being stronger than your biological father (with activity level controlled)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
"With activity level controlled" basically means this only applies to guys who work out if their father also works out similarly. If your dad was a desk jockey and you're a powerlifter for some reason, this doesn't apply to you. This is also assuming you know for a fact you're not a product of one of Chad's pump and dump schemes.

It's a fact noted by the Washington Post that young men of this generation are physically weaker than their fathers were in aggregate. Their grips are weaker, their arms are smaller, their strength stats are lower, and their body fat percentages are higher than what their fathers had in their prime. In a fight, the average 20-something man born in 1965 would destroy the average 20-something man born in 1990. In fact, the average 50-something man today would probably win against the average 20-something today. It is that bad.

If the opposite is true, you might have lucked out genetically (at least in this respect), but more likely, your dad was betabux. There is simply no way your mother's hypergamous nature would have ever allowed her to find such a physically weak and unattractive man--so weak and unattractive that there was literally only up to go from his genetic makeup, as evidenced by your existence--worthy of her love.

And as we all know, having a betabux father is another incel trait.

My dad was an endomorph and strengthmogged me to oblivion tbh

My dad is like 1-2 years stronger than me gymcel wise. I could catch up to him fairly easy. He's 57 i think.

My dad is 67 and he strengthmogs me. :cryfeels:

Nah, only for gymcel faggots.

My 6'2 dad could kick my ass tbh. He used to box.

My dad took roids when he was my age. I'm a giga framcel tbh he could kick my ass

My dad is a 5'7 weak old manlet of age 62. I mog him into oblivion with height and health, my dad obtained High Blood Pressure at age 27 and here I am at age 31 with no high blood pressure whatsoever and add to it that my Dad has a plethora of health issues once he hit 30 and yet I deal with none whatsoever(I know health issues will come up due to me being overweight, but can be remedied by losing weight) so yeah my dad is pretty weak and old.

My dad is a 5'7 weak old manlet of age 62. I mog him into oblivion with height and health, my dad obtained High Blood Pressure at age 27 and here I am at age 31 with no high blood pressure whatsoever and add to it that my Dad has a plethora of health issues once he hit 30 and yet I deal with none whatsoever(I know health issues will come up due to me being overweight, but can be remedied by losing weight) so yeah my dad is pretty weak and old.
Healthchads out :chad::fire:

My is father is taller and has larger bones. When he was drunk and punched me i didn't feel a thing, only anger, it was very easy for me to overpower him. But my brother would absolutely destroy me.

My dad heightmogs me. He also has huge Alex Jones-esque arms which he probably got from working his ass off for decades.

I don't really get your post though. I don't see how having better genes than your father, a man who got a foid to marry him and impregnate her, makes you incel. Being incel means that your genes make it so that you would not be able to achieve the same things your father did, meaning that your genes must be worse than his.

My dad strength mogs me into the void as his idea of fun is splitting logs and mine is ldaring.

Being incel means that your genes make it so that you would not be able to achieve the same things your father did, meaning that your genes must be worse than his.
This isn't accurate, as times have changed, and women standarts increased too much.

My fathet is much stronger than me, but he's a fat fuck so it's not really fair.

Its the hormones in the water

I could bench my dad's deadlift 1rm.

im way weaker than my dad

My dad heightmogs me. He also has huge Alex Jones-esque arms which he probably got from working his ass off for decades.

I don't really get your post though. I don't see how having better genes than your father, a man who got a foid to marry him and impregnate her, makes you incel. Being incel means that your genes make it so that you would not be able to achieve the same things your father did, meaning that your genes must be worse than his.
Freak accidents do happen, but for the most part, people have similar phenotypes to their parents. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so to say. If you're from generation soy, and your boomer father is still weaker than you, then most likely, it's because his genetic value was so low that the only probable (not possible mind you) way yours could be even lower was if your mother's was even lower, which is also very unlikely since people that genetically cursed are so incredibly rare, and because betabux was a legitimate reproductive strategy, your father had no reason to settle for such abysmal genetic material when he could get his genetic superior to essentially prostitute herself to him.

"With activity level controlled" basically means this only applies to guys who work out if their father also works out similarly. If your dad was a desk jockey and you're a powerlifter for some reason, this doesn't apply to you. This is also assuming you know for a fact you're not a product of one of Chad's pump and dump schemes.

It's a fact noted by the Washington Post that young men of this generation are physically weaker than their fathers were in aggregate. Their grips are weaker, their arms are smaller, their strength stats are lower, and their body fat percentages are higher than what their fathers had in their prime. In a fight, the average 20-something man born in 1965 would destroy the average 20-something man born in 1990. In fact, the average 50-something man today would probably win against the average 20-something today. It is that bad.

If the opposite is true, you might have lucked out genetically (at least in this respect), but more likely, your dad was betabux. There is simply no way your mother's hypergamous nature would have ever allowed her to find such a physically weak and unattractive man--so weak and unattractive that there was literally only up to go from his genetic makeup, as evidenced by your existence--worthy of her love.

My dad is pretty fat so he has that fat strength

I’m taller than my dad, but I’m sure he’d kick my ass. One time I took him out to show him how good at playing pool I’d become. I basically played pool every day for several years. And what happened? He beat me, several games in a row. Also he was very humble about it.

My dad did shit I’d never have the balls to do, such as join the military. Not only that, but after being in the military and serving in Vietnam, he realized that Vietnam wasn’t going the way people thought it was. So while in the military, he joined the anti war movement. Again, something I’d never have the balls to do.

He was dishonorably discharged, but he still receives military benefits. He also got a settlement for agent orange. He also traveled around the world after his stint in the military. He and my mom also traveled around the country in a VW bus. I’d never have the balls to do any of that. I’m afraid to leave my house.

@KingOfRome can you armwrestle your dad

My dad played tight end at a division 1 college level, he was physically much stronger and is about 6'6". I lift so I'm decently built but that's not a fair comparison now

My dad is shorter and weaker than me. However he was goodlooking musician and my Mother is a breadwinner of the family.

My dad is taller than me, his frame is like twice as large as mine, an he's probably 3 times as strong.

I heightmog him he facemogs & Ntmogs me.
I'm probably slightly stronger since I gymcel and he's now old but not by much.

This. I mog my amerindian father in height and face. I don't know how he was able to date my mother tbh.

Freak accidents do happen, but for the most part, people have similar phenotypes to their parents. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so to say. If you're from generation soy, and your boomer father is still weaker than you, then most likely, it's because his genetic value was so low that the only probable (not possible mind you) way yours could be even lower was if your mother's was even lower, which is also very unlikely since people that genetically cursed are so incredibly rare, and because betabux was a legitimate reproductive strategy, your father had no reason to settle for such abysmal genetic material when he could get his genetic superior to essentially prostitute herself to him.
I don't think it's anything as fancy as you claim it to be, we've simply lived very different type of lives. He lived in a third world country during his childhood which means that he didn't grew up drinking estrogen-riddled water and eating GMO meat.
Meanwhile I've grown up in the west and did nothing but sit inside and masturbate during my teenage years, the most important period for physical development, so I was bound to end up weaker and shorter than him. I've actually read recently that frequent masturbation during puberty can lead to stunted growth due to your body not having enough Zinc, since I masturbated literally every day during my late teens, that was bound to fuck me up. If only I would have known about that kind of stuff earlier.