Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Being sober right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
nope I have been drinking all night to ease the pain of being alone on NYE

Damn. I'm sober

i'm always sober

i hate alcohol i only drink once or twice a year and i get blackout drunk everytime
its like a reset button

drinking is a normie thing

No, I've had a few, spread out

My new years resolution is to not drink next year

i wish i was sober right now tbh

Damn. I'm sober

I’m high, does that count?

Cope, I'm drunk af alone in my room

Not sober right now.

Last edited:
Good luck, I'm professional Alcoholcel.

I sat in my room and drank a 40 ounce by myself.

I haven't had a hungover for decades.

Shit I read the title wrong
I don't drink at all

Last edited:
I have never been drunk, alcohol is Chads cum in a bottle.

Damn idk how (or why) you guys go sober all the time while living this shit. I got drunk and did a bunch of coke for new years, now I'm smoking weed to get to sleep.

It might be because most of my friends sell some combination of weed/coke/molly/acid but not having drugs would probably cause me to snap.

Genuinely curious: why do you guys avoid drugs (including alcohol) when you're already stuck in inceldom?

Brutal, I've never drank in my life because I am under legal age, and unlike normies I had no friends to rely on for sneaking in a drink.
Can't even drink cope due to laws :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

Damn idk how (or why) you guys go sober all the time while living this shit. I got drunk and did a bunch of coke for new years, now I'm smoking weed to get to sleep.

It might be because most of my friends sell some combination of weed/coke/molly/acid but not having drugs would probably cause me to snap.

Genuinely curious: why do you guys avoid drugs (including alcohol) when you're already stuck in inceldom?
Smoking: Did it a couple of times in high school, smelled like shit and didn't feel nothing. This is one drug I could never understand the appeal of.

Alcohol: I don't like the taste of most of the drinks, plus they knock me out quickly. And my father's an alcolholic, it's also a minus in my eyes.

Weed/Coke/Others: I never had friends who would have given me some to try. I'm a social outcast, so I don't even know where to look for them. I don't feel a strong desire to try, tbh.

Addicted to something might help me endure inceldom better, but my physical and health conditions are already worse than ideal, so drugs would just make things worse

Smoking: Did it a couple of times in high school, smelled like shit and didn't feel nothing. This is one drug I could never understand the appeal of.

Alcohol: I don't like the taste of most of the drinks, plus they knock me out quickly. And my father's an alcolholic, it's also a minus in my eyes.

Weed/Coke/Others: I never had friends who would have given me some to try. I'm a social outcast, so I don't even know where to look for them. I don't feel a strong desire to try, tbh.

Addicted to something might help me endure inceldom better, but my physical and health conditions are already worse than ideal, so drugs would just make things worse

Yeah tobacco is the stupidest drug in the world. I loved the euphoria I got from alcohol until I branched out to other drugs.

Props to you for holding it down without even wanting to do any of that though, though if you could find your way to some LSD or molly you might benefit.