Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: being rejected by girls you didn't even hit on

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
There was this one time a friend of mine out of nowhere asked if a girl liked my eyes (they are green) she looked at me and said "he's not my type".

There was this one time a fat chick who used to hang out with me and a few other friends talked about how she is always hit on by skinny guys but she prefer the chubby ones. (I was obviously the "skinny guy" in the group at the time since I was basically a skeleton back then) it was like she was rejecting me in advance lmao

There was this one time I sat way too close to a girl in class, she stood up and moved far away. And there was this one bitch who I asked a question and the next day she sat as far away from me as possible.

JFL at life

Rejecting men beforehand gives them power.

I asked a girl out for a non dating event, if she has anything to do that day.

Straight up ghosted me.

She read it btw as the WhatsApp let's you know if someone read a message.

I get police called on me for telling a girl happy broth day

that's what happened to cho too jfl
Poor cho...he should have never went to university and experienced so much suifuel

I have gotten a few bad looks irl

Hahahahahaha its happened to me too many times.

Legit.

This is exactly why I don't look at any females in public.

There's a foid that say that she doens't like short guys and I was the shorter there. Ragefuel honestly and I never aproach her before and of course after that.

"Excuse me, where is the..."

"I have a boyfriend"

Happend to me probably more than I can remember.

Once a high tier Becky who I was not even attracted too was all over my Chad friend. Jumped on his back to get piggy back ride. I looked at her with disgust and she’s like “Ellsworth did you just check out my ass?” No bitch I don’t just looking at you like the trash you are.

Another time at my old job I had a cool male boss who would always be down to go grab a beer after work. He got promoted to another department and we got a Stacy boss. I told her one day me and another coworker were going to the bar for a drink and if she want to go. She awkwardly declined as if I was trying to ask her in a date which I wasn’t, I was just being nice and welcoming as she was our new boss.

It's best to avoid talking to foids altogether.

Women completely ignore me and I completely ignore them. It’s nice. Sometimes they give me dirty looks but that’s ok.
I get police called on me for telling a girl happy broth day
I’m glad you are back dude

They dont assume i'd ever hit on them

Narcissists. Its kind of sad to think that in their heads, they think every guy within a 10 ft radius wants to bang them. Meanwhile if chad sits 20 feet away, they'll find a way to move closer.