Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill INCEL TRAIT BEING ON HERE ALL DAY

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
It never began for this gymmaxed truecel subhuman tbhnglnglngltbhtbhsrsrsrsrsrtbhtbhtbh
D9BAE9DC B580 4F2F A6D6 4F9ED6E2628D

over for chadcels
No I turn off when I go to sleep but other than that ye I have nothing better to do.
brutal tbh
that is?

I can attest to that. I would have this site on one of my tabs and I would still have this site open along with many others such as Steam, Youtube, Sakanku Complex, Discord etc. as I fap, eat, shit etc. When you're a no life loser, yeah this is the kind of thing you'll be doing.

I can attest to that. I would have this site on one of my tabs and I would still have this site open along with many others such as Steam, Youtube, Sakanku Complex, Discord etc. as I fap, eat, shit etc. When you're a no life loser, yeah this is the kind of thing you'll be doing.
I searched up sakanku Complex intressting site tbh

4th with highest time online

I can relate man

good for coping, but after 12+ hours a day every day i want to inject T and punch my PC in the face and break it
lol bro I'm here 15 hours a day and I'm just fine

What do you mean don't forget you?
i'll probably only be a yellowcel or orangecel by the time you ascend, don't let my shitty rank color come in-between the way of our friendship son

i'll probably only be a yellowcel or orangecel by the time you ascend, don't let my shitty rank color come in-between the way of our friendship son

Bro I mog the fuck out of you already. But it's okay, I love you.

Why? Well because of your avi. Remember, looks are everything. :feelsthink:

Bro I mog the fuck out of you already. But it's okay, I love you.

Why? Well because of your avi. Remember, looks are everything. :feelsthink:
looks = life boyo
gonna use my avi halo to get them dopamine alerts, it's all i can do now