Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill INCEL TRAIT BEING ON HERE ALL DAY

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
this is your only cope it’s here where you can talk to other people who’re just like you.

I’ve been on here legit 24 hours now.
This site is addicting ngl i haven’t even had time to study ffs

Reporting in although I’ve been sleeping all day

How did you know?

i listen to faceandlms streams and browse this forum because it feels like i have friends :lul::lul::lul:

Because it says incels.co:feelsthink:
brain.jpg

this website is the real corona virus tbh

i listen to faceandlms streams and browse this forum because it feels like i have friends :lul::lul::lul:

The face stream is full of failed normies so I can’t listen for too long

But this place does make me feel like I have friends :feelsautistic:

Tbh, since I am a neet I am here most of my day :lul: :lul: :lul:

I’m in the same boat tbh. It’s hard to find motivation to study when you know it’s over

Shiet i wish i could neet but i will get thrown out of my house if my parents found out if i quit my work:feelsrope:
Whats the point in being a sub 8 male honestly, just to wagecuck for pointless dollars? JFL

Not only here, swiped 500 femoids left on tinder, like real chad

I’m in the same boat tbh. It’s hard to find motivation to study when you know it’s over
Are you in Uni?
Whats the point in being a sub 8 male honestly, just to wagecuck for pointless dollars? JFL
yeah no point in doing it tbh
I will still get less than chad and stacy no matter how hard i work

i used to have friends but at some point they stopped writing me and everytime i asked them if they are down to do anything they'd say "no i cant" or some shit and they'd say this everytime i ask. so i stopped asking for a couple months and not one of them hit me up. and now i just gave up, i won't chase after people that don't care about me

this is your only cope it’s here where you can talk to other people who’re just like you.

Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi IQ

i used to have friends but at some point they stopped writing me and everytime i asked them if they are down to do anything they'd say "no i cant" or some shit and they'd say this everytime i ask. so i stopped asking for a couple months and not one of them hit me up. and now i just gave up, i won't chase after people that don't care about me
Same happened to me tbh normscum just don't care about u as a person

That’s fucking brutal the same shit happens to me like 3 years ago my friends stopped liking me for no reason and one day they straight up said that they don’t want to hang out with me.
Yeah I’m a stemcel :dab:
What about you
i’m studying accounting and finance

That’s fucking brutal the same shit happens to me like 3 years ago my friends stopped liking me for no reason and one day they straight up said that they don’t want to hang out with me.
seems to be an incel trait. it's honestly the most brutal thing that happened to me :feelsbadman:

Guess I'm :chad:
been sleepmaxxing for most of the day since I feel really unwell

Last edited:
While I'm not always on here the whole day, this is one of the only places that I can vent in without being gaslit and told that all of the unfairness/problems I've went through and still go through in my life are somehow my fault(which is absolute bullshit). To me this is mostly a good place to cope for all cels however long they choose.

I been here all day since friday.

Truecel trait: not using incels.co on weekends

Fr?
Like constantly on here?

Elab

No I turn off when I go to sleep but other than that ye I have nothing better to do.

He's literally searching for ropes