Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: Being happy that you at least had a conversation with a girl even though she was texting the wrong person.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
This happened to me last night, and I had to try to not keep texting her in order to try to date her. She didn't send any pictures, but I was just surprised to talk a girl over text. Why do I have to live like this?:feelsohgod:

Lowiq trait: you put too much honey in your coffee

:feelspuke:

Incel trait you wipe your ass front to back

No. I've never had the opportunity.

cuck trait
If that's true, then this is cucks.is; because I can guarantee that 99% of boyos here wish a girl would text them "heyyyy " or something like that.

If that's true, then this is cucks.is; because I can guarantee that 99% of boyos here wish a girl would text them "heyyyy " or something like that.
If the text was by mistake like in OPs scenario, then yeah I stand by what I said.

"OMG my queen accidentally sent me a message:soy:"

This happened to me last night, and I had to try to not keep texting her in order to try to date her. She didn't send any pictures, but I was just surprised to talk a girl over text. Why do I have to live like this?:feelsohgod:
truecels like me don't ever interact with females unless it is a foid teacher or a whore foid in my school who talks to me about the schoolwork i don't start up conversation irl or phone im just mega blackpilled