Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: being gaslighted and invalidated by toxic positivity

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
NPCs are programmed to uphold fake """"""positivity"""""" at all times, so whenever you mentioned having no friends or gf or loneliness irl, you automatically get shit like
"everyone feels lonely and has trouble making friends lul (nevermind the fact that you've never had a conversation longer than 10 seconds and are mentally crippled but i'm not going to ask about that lul)"
"It'll happen someday"
"b urself"
we all already know what happens when we complain about this stuff on the internet.
it's a reflex ingrained into us by our retarded teachers, bluepilled shows and movies.

i just automatically tune out everthing normies say becuase i know its gonna be bullshit. i have gotten quite good at it

Yes it is rage fuel for me but I should start thinking those people as absolute brain dead

They also tell you you’re handsome while you look like this

Attachments

• E69FCB85-6043-4FFE-8BB8-4E2711C3ED9C.jpeg
    E69FCB85-6043-4FFE-8BB8-4E2711C3ED9C.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 30
i just automatically tune out everthing normies say becuase i know its gonna be bullshit. i have gotten quite good at it
Any tips? I just try and fail and then rot in utter ragefuel

Any tips? I just try and fail and then rot in utter ragefuel
First thing stoicism (specifically the part about stop caring about things you can't control). It was HUUUGE for overcoming my rage.

Second thing, you have to realize that other people are egoists, and that everything they say is just to benefit them. Morality is just an extension of the ego. All the moral bullshittery isn't even real and is just "do as they so don't do as I do" to try and control you. So they are just self interested douchebags and what they say shouldn't matter because you need to be self interested too. Like the Rush song Anthem which is based off an Ayn Rand novel.
Know your place in life is where you want to be
Don't let them tell you that you owe it all to me
Keep on looking forward, no use in looking 'round
Hold your head above the ground or they'll bring you down
Live for yourself, there's no one else
More worth living for
Begging hands and bleeding hearts
Will only cry out for more
Well, I know they've always told you
Selfishness was wrong
Yet it was for me, not you
That I came to write this song
Third thing is that you yourself are an egoist (albeit an unwilling one if you still care what other ppl think). Killing the ego is the final step in ending your rage. @BlkPillPres explained it pretty good here
Screenshot 2022 03 31 190436

Last edited:
Honestly, I think I got good at stopping gaslighting done me; when I am talking to someone about looks, as soon they bring personality, I bring the halo effect and point out they likely wouldn't date someone if they were less attractive than they think regardless of personality which they tend to agree. These point pretty much stop it.
The Halo effect is pretty helpful since it can work as a euphemism for the black pill and is understood as scientific evidence without backlash by most.

NPCs are programmed to uphold fake """"""positivity"""""" at all times, so whenever you mentioned having no friends or gf or loneliness irl, you automatically get shit like
"everyone feels lonely and has trouble making friends lul (nevermind the fact that you've never had a conversation longer than 10 seconds and are mentally crippled but i'm not going to ask about that lul)"
"It'll happen someday"
"b urself"
we all already know what happens when we complain about this stuff on the internet.
it's a reflex ingrained into us by our retarded teachers, bluepilled shows and movies.
Stop talking to normies about your social/romantic life, it's a waste of time. They can't relate and you can't use logic with them, they don't care about logic, for them everything is about emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back