Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Being attracted to any foid that gives you even a bit of attention

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Mentally crippled by brachycephalic skull shape
★★★★
You know you’ve hit the bottom when any foid that gives you even a bit of attention, and by this, I mean acknowledging your existence in a non-threatening way, is seen as a potential girlfriend. It’s almost like your desperation distorts your common senses and tries to convince you that it is not over, but at the same time your brain tries to bring you down to earth with scientific blackpills like how foids discriminate against manlets or how they rate us compared to how we rate ourselves. After seeing your manlet stature and potato face you feel intense frustration and realize that it's joever, which is later confirmed to be true after finding out that the girl already has a boyfriend who mogs your incel ass hard.

I don't know if I could classify this as oneitism, as it's more about craving the attention that you've never received than falling in love with the foid itself. In other words, it may be a matter of compensatory narcissism and may not even apply to extreme schizoids who don't need any positive reinforcement to do well emotionally.

My misERable existence has expERienced this kind of situation

yeah
it happened to me
but it feels good to sense the blackpill in full force

the average male rarely gets told nice things in general especially by women so its no surprise to feel this way

You know you’ve hit the bottom when any foid that gives you even a bit of attention, and by this, I mean acknowledging your existence in a non-threatening way, is seen as a potential girlfriend. It’s almost like your desperation distorts your common senses and tries to convince you that it is not over, but at the same time your brain tries to bring you down to earth with scientific blackpills like how foids discriminate against manlets or how they rate us compared to how we rate ourselves. After seeing your manlet stature and potato face you feel intense frustration and realize that it's joever, which is later confirmed to be true after finding out that the girl already has a boyfriend who mogs your incel ass hard.

I don't know if I could classify this as oneitism, as it's more about craving the attention that you've never received than falling in love with the foid itself. In other words, it may be a matter of compensatory narcissism and may not even apply to extreme schizoids who don't need any positive reinforcement to do well emotionally.
The hot cashier that has a obligation by store policy to smile at customers, I told her its my Bday she wished it to me then she looked away, I love store policies.

The hot cashier that has a obligation by store policy to smile at customers, I told her its my Bday she wished it to me then she looked away, I love store policies.
I once was given an extra chewing gum pack when buying a coffee and thought that the cashier gave it to me for free and later found out that it was a promo :incel:

I enjoy harassing hole

happens frequently when im in the kitchen washing dishes and the server chicks walk by and wave

No girls gives me a single bit of attention

That is one of the most brutal aspects of inceldom, literally ANY minuscule good action from a foid can make you happy, but two seconds after, you remember that this tiny positive interaction you just had is normal for chad, and you will end up wanting to ropemaxx even harder.

Ver true. I compare this feeling to an abused dog getting food from an unknown person. The dog wants and needs the foods, but he's been so abused he believes he'll get hit again, so he goes into that awkward behavior of lowly wagging his tail while slowly moving closer and backwards, never fully going for the food.

I fell in love with a foid I saw online. This is an incel trait but she’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen I HATE BEING INCEL

Incel trait: You begin IGNORING beautiful women. You do this because you would rather
blank them, then wait for them to blank you first.

I personally hate this. A overweight girl who works in the cafe near my work who comes in
began talking to me. I started talking back and getting to know her. Seems she must be
very particular about the kind of men she ''likes''.

I half fell in love with a girl I just read her Reddit comments off ... claims to be FAW but probably just ignores all the requests to be with her. And no, I didn't even got the possibility to interact with her.

No foid has ever given me any fucking attention, pun fucking intended!

Got that out of my system after being devastated at 15. Never had oneitis since.