Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait: Being against the vaccine but getting it anyways just for the money incentive.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Im thinking of just getting the vaccine at this point because there is a $100 visa card once you get the first dose where I am. More money for copes despite me being towards the vaccine skeptic side of things.

there's a money incentive?
Gigavaxxed

We get a lolipop as incentive for taking the vaccine

1k and I am all for it, 100 is too low jfl

All the money in the world isn't worth your soul

I don't get vaccine deniers.

Nothing happened when I took it.

Money is literally worthless compared to your health. A healthy male can generate millions of dollars in a life time, but a sickly male is useless and a burden.

(I'm a sickly male)

mommy pressured me and wouldn't stop. gg

The real Incel trait: you don’t give a fuck about taking the vaccine bc your loneliness is your biggest problem and nothing else matters.

Poorcel trait

Are people so much of an NPC that they don't stop and think that it's weird that governments are bribing their own citizens to take the jab?

The goverment cares about your health bro!
That's why there has been an increase in type-2 diabetes since the 1950s by 500%, and type-2 diabetes increases cancer risk by 30%. However, the goverment allow big food companies to pump children with this posion combined with other unknown chemical cocktails.
Men testosterone dropped by 60% since the 50s, but hey goodluck getting trt treatment and testosterone is considered a drug. Infertility rate went up from 8% in 1990 to 32% nowadays.
Almost all western society suffer from lack of vitamin D which is essential for all body operations. Do they force sunbathing?
I can give more and more examples.
I feel shamed to type this here. Everyone here should be aware of the amount of false information and agendas given by the main news sources. Just look how falsly they portrait incels.

you guys are getting paid for it? :feelsohgod: FUCK THIS CURRY EXISTENCE :lasereyes:

Ban all the (((vaccine))) propagandators here

100 USD? Kek

Have some dignity man , If it was 2k then i would consider
Are people so much of an NPC that they don't stop and think that it's weird that governments are bribing their own citizens to take the jab?
Yes

Last edited: