Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Being accused of something you didn’t do

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
I’m being sued over a fucking car accident when I was never in the fucking area when the faggot says it occurred. As an Incel you are always being accused of shit you never did and globohomo and soyciety will make up shit to get you even if you never did anything. Soys and cucks need to be burned alive :reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

That shit would drive me insane ngl, especially when you have proof and they still don't care.

That shit would drive me insane ngl, especially when you have proof and they still don't care.
No, the faggot tried filing an insurance claim and my insurance said it never happened so the faggot decided to sue me and now I need to spend money on lawyers :feelsree:

go ER, I would

Over
Happens to me too but they don’t care about the facts
No they don’t especially if you are Incel :reeeeee:. It’s like they are targeting me for being Incel

A dude accused me of stealing his card at 7/11. Turns out it was in his pocket. Should have made a big drama out of it by calling the cops and embarrass that idiot in front of a crowd.

If u didn't do it its an ez win. The loser has 2 pay 4 both lawyers in sweden at least.
I wasn’t even in the area at the time they claim it occurred, but they are trying to fake proof that I was, they even got an older picture of my car somehow
Yep they see you’re ugly and lonely and see you as an easy target
Exactly, globohomo never gives you a break as a short and ugly Incel male

whatever bro, don't come crying to me when you don't know what to do, okay buddy?
Bruh you sound like a fed
:lul::lul::lul:
if they want me dead they can come and kill me

I wasn’t even in the area at the time they claim it occurred, but they are trying to fake proof that I was, they even got an older picture of my car somehow
I don't understand how you're even being sued for that. Your story needs some more context.

If you can easily prove you weren't there (geolocation data from your car or cell phone), then you can easily counter sue for emotional damages and get back more than you spent.

I don't understand how you're even being sued for that. Your story needs some more context.

If you can easily prove you weren't there (geolocation data from your car or cell phone), then you can easily counter sue for emotional damages and get back more than you spent.
I have pictures of where I was but I don’t know if I would have geolocation data? Where could I find that? that is a great idea, I am definitely planning on countersuing no matter what happens

Bruh you sound like a fed
:lul::lul::lul:
if they want me dead they can come and kill me
I want you to listen very closely. Give me your phone number and we will figure this out

Yes, for sure. There was a foid who accused me of bullying her and I went through a lot of shit to prove her otherwise. Eventually I was let go but I had to waste a lot of time speaking to teachers and counselors at that school, arguing with them that I was innocent.

It's genuinely terrible how some foid decides to pick me, for no specific reason other than being unattractive or something and accuse me of doing terrible things to her. She made blatantly false claims that were very specific, and i just don't know why she would do that. I had never even spoke to her, we just attended the same classes and I was very high inhib.
geolocation data? Where could I find that?

that's why I stay away from kids, don't wanna get classified or accused of being some pedo or some shit.

I have pictures of where I was but I don’t know if I would have geolocation data? Where could I find that? that is a great idea, I am definitely planning on countersuing no matter what happens
Your lawyer would request that info from your phone company (which they should have), assuming you had your phone on you at the time the accident happened. It might be a hassle, but it would make it an open and shut case.

OP is part of globhomo :fbi::fbi::fbi: OP is jew. OP bad.
Well he could alternatively be another Bobby Fischer meaning the ultra rare benign Jew.:feelshehe:

The litmus test to find out is for someone to ask him if he believes the holocaust actually happened?:feelswhere:

If he admits its a hoax then he’s taken a giant leap towards becoming a human being. :feelsokman:

If he asserts that it happened then we can all rest assured that he’s just another lying Jew rat.:feelsBox:

It’s mostly bullshit. Holocaust is greatly exaggerated by the liberal elites
Well he could alternatively be another Bobby Fischer meaning the ultra rare benign Jew.:feelshehe:

The litmus test to find out is for someone to ask him if he believes the holocaust actually happened?:feelswhere:

If he admits its a hoax then he’s taken a giant leap towards becoming a human being. :feelsokman:

If he asserts that it happened then we can all rest assured that he’s just another lying Jew rat.:feelsBox:

I’m being sued over a fucking car accident when I was never in the fucking area when the faggot says it occurred. As an Incel you are always being accused of shit you never did and globohomo and soyciety will make up shit to get you even if you never did anything. Soys and cucks need to be burned alive :reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:
IncelTears will be like: “you deserve to be sued inkwell :feelsree:

No, the faggot tried filing an insurance claim and my insurance said it never happened so the faggot decided to sue me and now I need to spend money on lawyers :feelsree:
it's your parents money jew

Correct again. A woman once accused me of pushing her. In reality, her sandals slipped while I happened to be walking behind her.

If not for her friend vouching for me, I could've had legal trouble.

Jews falsely accused me 4x. One Jew kept twisting his thumb in my back and another was behind the black curtain who finally revealed himself. They had funny names like Alvin, Melvin and Morton. The forth one I forget.

Nixon was right; Jews are born spies.

I'm a namecel, and I hate when my father would mention my name and accuse me of weird stuff.