Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Being accused of something you didn’t do

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
I’m being sued over a fucking car accident when I was never in the fucking area when the faggot says it occurred. As an Incel you are always being accused of shit you never did and globohomo and soyciety will make up shit to get you even if you never did anything. Soys and cucks need to be burned alive :reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
132d 9h 51m
That shit would drive me insane ngl, especially when you have proof and they still don't care.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
Ika-Sama said:
That shit would drive me insane ngl, especially when you have proof and they still don't care.
No, the faggot tried filing an insurance claim and my insurance said it never happened so the faggot decided to sue me and now I need to spend money on lawyers :feelsree:

Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
-
7d 10h 20m
go ER, I would

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
119d 23h 25m
Over
Happens to me too but they don’t care about the facts

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
Broly said:
Over
Happens to me too but they don’t care about the facts
No they don’t especially if you are Incel :reeeeee:. It’s like they are targeting me for being Incel

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
64d 14h 1m
A dude accused me of stealing his card at 7/11. Turns out it was in his pocket. Should have made a big drama out of it by calling the cops and embarrass that idiot in front of a crowd.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
94d 22h 42m
If u didn't do it its an ez win. The loser has 2 pay 4 both lawyers in sweden at least.

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
119d 23h 25m
faded said:
No they don’t especially if you are Incel :reeeeee:. It’s like they are targeting me for being Incel
Yep they see you’re ugly and lonely and see you as an easy target

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
sckicksal345 said:
If u didn't do it its an ez win. The loser has 2 pay 4 both lawyers in sweden at least.
I wasn’t even in the area at the time they claim it occurred, but they are trying to fake proof that I was, they even got an older picture of my car somehow
Broly said:
Yep they see you’re ugly and lonely and see you as an easy target
Exactly, globohomo never gives you a break as a short and ugly Incel male

Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

-
7d 10h 20m
Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

-
7d 10h 20m
faded said:
whatever bro, don't come crying to me when you don't know what to do, okay buddy?

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
GoyBargainer said:
whatever bro, don't come crying to me when you don't know what to do, okay buddy?
Bruh you sound like a fed
:lul::lul::lul:
if they want me dead they can come and kill me

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
152d 18h 24m
faded said:
I wasn’t even in the area at the time they claim it occurred, but they are trying to fake proof that I was, they even got an older picture of my car somehow
I don't understand how you're even being sued for that. Your story needs some more context.

If you can easily prove you weren't there (geolocation data from your car or cell phone), then you can easily counter sue for emotional damages and get back more than you spent.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
based_meme said:
I don't understand how you're even being sued for that. Your story needs some more context.

If you can easily prove you weren't there (geolocation data from your car or cell phone), then you can easily counter sue for emotional damages and get back more than you spent.
I have pictures of where I was but I don’t know if I would have geolocation data? Where could I find that? that is a great idea, I am definitely planning on countersuing no matter what happens

Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

-
7d 10h 20m
faded said:
Bruh you sound like a fed
:lul::lul::lul:
if they want me dead they can come and kill me
I want you to listen very closely. Give me your phone number and we will figure this out

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
GoyBargainer said:
I want you to listen very closely. Give me your phone number and we will figure this out
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

-
7d 10h 20m
faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

-
7d 10h 20m
faded said:
GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING NUMBER RIGHT NOW!!! K I K EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
66d 11h 39m
OP is part of globhomo :fbi::fbi::fbi: OP is jew. OP bad.

Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

-
7d 10h 20m
Dotrinfobe said:
this.
faded said:
I think you're not realizing that I'm your greatest ally

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
Dotrinfobe said:
I’m not fucking George soros you brain dead idiot :lul: I don’t control shit

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
-
62d 15h 10m
Yes, for sure. There was a foid who accused me of bullying her and I went through a lot of shit to prove her otherwise. Eventually I was let go but I had to waste a lot of time speaking to teachers and counselors at that school, arguing with them that I was innocent.

It's genuinely terrible how some foid decides to pick me, for no specific reason other than being unattractive or something and accuse me of doing terrible things to her. She made blatantly false claims that were very specific, and i just don't know why she would do that. I had never even spoke to her, we just attended the same classes and I was very high inhib.
faded said:
geolocation data? Where could I find that?

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
66d 11h 39m
faded said:
I’m not fucking George soros you brain dead idiot :lul: I don’t control shit
:feelsseriously: donate me some of ur jewish leechbuxx so i can fuck some hot pussies :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
58d 2h 28m
Theberryodd

Theberryodd

Unicel
★★★★
8d 8h 47m
that's why I stay away from kids, don't wanna get classified or accused of being some pedo or some shit.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
152d 18h 24m
faded said:
I have pictures of where I was but I don’t know if I would have geolocation data? Where could I find that? that is a great idea, I am definitely planning on countersuing no matter what happens
Your lawyer would request that info from your phone company (which they should have), assuming you had your phone on you at the time the accident happened. It might be a hassle, but it would make it an open and shut case.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
182d 3h 41m
Dotrinfobe said:
Well he could alternatively be another Bobby Fischer meaning the ultra rare benign Jew.:feelshehe:

The litmus test to find out is for someone to ask him if he believes the holocaust actually happened?:feelswhere:

If he admits its a hoax then he’s taken a giant leap towards becoming a human being. :feelsokman:

If he asserts that it happened then we can all rest assured that he’s just another lying Jew rat.:feelsBox:

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
It’s mostly bullshit. Holocaust is greatly exaggerated by the liberal elites
Fat Link said:
Well he could alternatively be another Bobby Fischer meaning the ultra rare benign Jew.:feelshehe:

The litmus test to find out is for someone to ask him if he believes the holocaust actually happened?:feelswhere:

If he admits its a hoax then he’s taken a giant leap towards becoming a human being. :feelsokman:

If he asserts that it happened then we can all rest assured that he’s just another lying Jew rat.:feelsBox:

Bruticus

Bruticus

Officer
★★★
13d 8h 29m
faded said:
I’m being sued over a fucking car accident when I was never in the fucking area when the faggot says it occurred. As an Incel you are always being accused of shit you never did and globohomo and soyciety will make up shit to get you even if you never did anything. Soys and cucks need to be burned alive :reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:
IncelTears will be like: “you deserve to be sued inkwell :feelsree:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

albino hapacel
★★
86d 17h 3m
faded said:
No, the faggot tried filing an insurance claim and my insurance said it never happened so the faggot decided to sue me and now I need to spend money on lawyers :feelsree:
it's your parents money jew

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
37d 12h 13m
kanyepilled said:
it's your parents money jew
Yes but they share with me a lot so it’s mine too :feelsLSD:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★
87d 3h 43m
Correct again. A woman once accused me of pushing her. In reality, her sandals slipped while I happened to be walking behind her.

If not for her friend vouching for me, I could've had legal trouble.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★★
110d 23h 11m
Jews falsely accused me 4x. One Jew kept twisting his thumb in my back and another was behind the black curtain who finally revealed himself. They had funny names like Alvin, Melvin and Morton. The forth one I forget.

Nixon was right; Jews are born spies.

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
I'm a namecel, and I hate when my father would mention my name and accuse me of weird stuff.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8