Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Being a STEM major

suislayer

suislayer

Coomer
★★★★★
CHAD majors in liberal arts
CHAD has a 2.1 gpa and only passes by CRAMMING and CHEATING off coursehero
CHAD FUCKS SORORITY STACIES EVERY NIGHT AND GETS A HIGH PAYING JOB FROM HIS FRAT CONNECTIONS

INCELS major in engineering or computer sciences
INCELS spend their free time STUDYING and WORKING
INCELS BECOME 22 YEAR OLD VIRGINS AND GET SHITTY 60/K YEAR ENTRY LEVEL JOBS

INCELS WORK FOR CHAD

I know a chad who is an engineering major, and is about to graduate with a job that has a $70k/yr starting salary. He literally has women text him and approach him. Tall white blonde chad, basically everything we aren't.

Women HATE STEM majors. There is a huge r/femaledatingstrategy thread shitting on how STEM majors are a bunch of ugly autistic ethnics.

They say that the rare Chad in STEM is the best guy to catch, because he's well paid, but his social circle of incels keeps him for understanding his true potential.

I dont think its more that incels doing stem majors .. i think its more to do with the shift that the world going through :mans are going to stem field and woman do arts and librals etc ...

The huge huge problem is becouse .. many mans think that becouse a woman have a degree so they must over power her degree by majoring in stem ..
For a woman -
And not for the sake of yourself or humanity ...and that just sad sight to watch ..it sad to see those high IQ lonely mans going the betabuxx way ... its not even agurrente that they will earn the salary that they planed to .... and yet agian there is chads and high tier normies that also got a stem degree ...so .... if your doing stem , do it for yourself not for a pussy .. i know its hard ..and everything here is about the puss .. but ..i see science as pure and doing it for just ...status..its beneath you all ..your all more than that ..you deserve more than that

Last edited:
Women HATE STEM majors. There is a huge r/femaledatingstrategy thread shitting on how STEM majors are a bunch of ugly autistic ethnics.

They say that the rare Chad in STEM is the best guy to catch, because he's well paid, but his social circle of incels keeps him for understanding his true potential.
Is that a radical sub that over analyze and come with bullshit to empower themselves to having multiple obirtors?

Is that a radical sub that over analyze and come with bullshit to empower themselves to having multiple obirtors?

Yeah. But I wouldn't say they over analyze, I would say WE overanalyze, and they just take our blackpills and colorful use of language to use for their own benefit. It's females that admit the blackpill and want to use it for their own gain.

I know a chad who is an engineering major, and is about to graduate with a job that has a $70k/yr starting salary. He literally has women text him and approach him. Tall white blonde chad, basically everything we aren't.
suicide fuel smart and good looking

At least STEM girls are kind

At least STEM girls are dumb

Fixed that for you.

I don't think a single foid graduated the first year (easiest) with a 2:1 (60%+ Average).
Meanwhile everyone that did get higher than 60% was a male.

Fixed that for you.

I don't think a single foid graduated the first year (easiest) with a 2:1 (60%+ Average).
Meanwhile everyone that did get higher than 60% was a male.
Cope. They help me with my homework and tests sometimes. That's why I still manage to remain in the STEM major

Cope. They help me with my homework and tests sometimes. That's why I still manage to remain in the STEM major
How am I coping?

There's ~ 12 foids total doing STEM so through her numerous orbiters it's not hard to find out how they performed.

Some of the foids failed a REQUIRED module that involved you following a bunch of Instructions on a CAD software to product a 3D Model.
No thought required. Just follow the instructions and apply what you've learnt in the past 2 weeks. They failed such an easy thing.

Very rarely will you find an actual intelligent foid; yet alone one doing STEM. Ontop of that, finding an intelligent foid that supersedes the intelligence of all men on their course is Rare.

High IQ and true
Incels are often smart and hardworking, chad gets anywhere in life through nepotism.

I'm a PhD candidate in a STEM field right now and this couldn't be more true. Everyone I work with is a varying degree of Autist/Incel/Both with the exception of the one or two women who usually are just antisocial as fuck.

Even in undergrad the majority of my classes were 5'5" FOB asian dudes who clearly had about as much luck as I did talking to girls. My undergrad wasn't even one of the "hardcore" STEM fields either.

CHAD FUCKS SORORITY STACIES EVERY NIGHT AND GETS A HIGH PAYING JOB FROM HIS FRAT CONNECTIONS

INCELS WORK FOR CHAD
I feel like the most attractive people are in trendy and fashionable majors such as law and economics.
STEM is definitely inceltier, computer science being peak incel.

Female dating strategy
Male cooming strategy
Millionare survival strategy
Handicapped person's parking strategy

That is some disgustingly predatory shit, tbhngl. But then again, we're talking about foids here.

i’m sure there’s stem chads wandering around somewhere

Guys, the future is now. Between cheap electronics, joint replacements, and mckibbon muscles the age of foidopoly is nearing an end. To reference the six million dollar man, "We can replace her, we have the technology."

stem is subhumwn ethnic field. also now companies only want women or giga IQ geniuses, it's over most stemvels. When Chad in stem he easy gets job due to connections

At least STEM girls are kind

In my experience exactly one STEM girl was kind. She was a computer science TA and genuinely went out of her way to help you. She was very good looking too, which is unusual, since most girls in comp sci are basic Beckys. Every other girl was a complete cunt, if you weren't good looking, but she seemed neutral.

Now excuse me while go take a shower to clean off the oneitis dust that's settling.

Strongly disagreed with you OP
ENGINEERING IS A CHAD MAJOR.
Truecel majors : >>Physics<< maths and CS
These majors are like sausage parties.

Lol I'm too lowIQ for college

neet gang

I’m too stupid for STEM.

Lol I'm too lowIQ for college

neet gang
Yeah. Just lol at spending years getting a stemcel job only for foids to make more money than you selling her used panties online.:feelskek::feelskek:

INCELS WORK FOR CHAD
> majors in Math and CS
probably right

stem is subhumwn ethnic field. also now companies only want women or giga IQ geniuses, it's over most stemvels. When Chad in stem he easy gets job due to connections
yeah it was like the one field that incels had a decent future in until this push for women in STEM started, now if you're white or asian good luck getting a good job

Careermog feels so bad

Can you link that thread please I’d be much interested in reading that

INCELS WORK FOR CHAD
Connections unironically matter more than anything else. Problem is that incels can't get any

im going to major in electro-mechanical engineering so that I can help usher in the age of sex robots.

Guys, the future is now. Between cheap electronics, joint replacements, and mckibbon muscles the age of foidopoly is nearing an end. To reference the six million dollar man, "We can replace her, we have the technology."
mckibbon muscles suck, they cant be a replacement for the actual thing.

If only there was a decent, light, linear, inexpensive actuator with a high actuation ration that ran on electricity. But there ain't.

I'm a PhD candidate in a STEM field right now and this couldn't be more true. Everyone I work with is a varying degree of Autist/Incel/Both with the exception of the one or two women who usually are just antisocial as fuck.

Even in undergrad the majority of my classes were 5'5" FOB asian dudes who clearly had about as much luck as I did talking to girls. My undergrad wasn't even one of the "hardcore" STEM fields either.

INCELS WORK FOR CHAD
This is exactly why I am a NEET and not NEETing