Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Basically you are a survivor, foids are zombies and you are living through the Resident Evil 3 remake

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Friday, August 11 -
I might have to neutralize my mother, she has reacted badly to the kikecine. She has developed more issues with aggression, and she can no longer control her anger. I won't hesitate to neutralize the bitch if she attacks me again.

Saturday, August 12 -
Combining the kikecine, with booster shots was a horrible idea. My mother has mutated into a biohazard that I no longer recognize. My mother's hair has basically completely fallen out, and she has continued to gain weight. I fear she is not finished mutating.

Sunday, August 13 -
My mother asked me to stop calling her "mom". Obviously, her mind has been lost to the effects of the kikecine and two booster shots that she took. A single punch to the jaw should knock my mother out if she goes berserk again. Be vigilant brocels, the kikecine has made foids more dangerous than ever - they are shedding on you!

Merlin 160428186 f94690ea 0d13 43d9 98b5 e65a90c0e888 superJumbo 877862517

you are living through the Resident Evil 3 remake​

Honestly fuck the zombies, just the fact I'm living in RE3make is enough to rope.
Travis scott travis scott apology

is that true??? :dafuckfeels: