Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait apparently: born in summer

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
What's up with foids suddenly saying this? Real men are born in winter? They didn't feel they're picky enough for filtering men by height, face, race, hair, money, status, bones, now they also reject you for being born in the wrong month. "But women don't have high standards bro"

august.. now you can't even be born in summer without being labeled as an inkwell bruh

Last edited:
They don’t have anything any more to obsess with, so they need to create bullshit like this

Octobercel here. Do I mog anyone?

Well then, see you later virgins :feelzez:

What's up with foids suddenly saying this? Real men are born in winter? They didn't feel they're picky enough for filtering men by height, face, race, hair, money, status, bones, now they also reject you for being born in the wrong month. "But women don't have high standards bro"
View attachment 445158
Actually fucking lowIQ as always, foids have a higher tendency to be born in Winter and males in summer.

I was born in November

Julycel here. Zodiac signs, born in summer... why the fuck do girls care about these things, as to have them as requirements? What the fuck is wrong with these creatures?

what if i was born in spring

Decemberchad here. :chad: Over for you summercels. :feelsrope:

This is what too much astrology does to these bitches

Also was born in February, So there's some LifeFuel for me

It's a new level of women's stupidity. JFL. :feelshaha:

Was born in January

Fellow Aprilcels here

Julycel here! :feelshmm:

Julycel here. Zodiac signs, born in summer... why the fuck do girls care about these things, as to have them as requirements? What the fuck is wrong with these creatures?
all they talk about is sex and men

I was born in winter :feelshmm::chad::chad::chad:

I was born in winter. I guess I’m a Chad now. Later virgins :feelzez::chad:

I was born in January, so where's my free foid?

LOL @ these woketurds and their retarded "theories."

a weird combination of reality and horoscope obsession with these whores.
isn't being born in winter supposed to make you a manipulative psycho or something?

The season in which babies are born can have a dramatic and persistent effect on how their biological clocks function. The imprinting effect, which was found in baby mice, may help explain the fact that people born in winter months have a higher risk of a number of neurological disorders including seasonal affective disorder (winter depression), bipolar depression and schizophrenia.

i guess you're a "tough survivor" or some shit if born in winter, and also more of a psycho. win-win for whores.

Haa i'm a real man :feelsgah:

Bitches are retarded

Apparently, not a real man ( born in June ). Btw, who allowed these primitive bonobos access to internet? Their intelligence is lower than that of insect.

Gettyimages 515241764

View attachment 445158
Bullshit

Foid logic in a nutshell

all the chads i know are born in summer where im from :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Of course after swiping on every man in the world, you gotta find SOMETHING to disqualify men for. Soon it won't just be months, but days of the week and time they were born.

Foid logic :feelstastyman:

Everything is a fucking trait to these women

born in November :chad: the most Chad month

Lot of Fakecels on this thread. Over. :cryfeels:

Posts like that make me lose more and more respect for women everyday...I really hope that was a joke

Threads like these give me a headache

Post on incel forum = masculine af

isn't being born in winter supposed to make you a manipulative psycho or something?

i guess you're a "tough survivor" or some shit if born in winter, and also more of a psycho. win-win for whores.
Horoscopes are legit and dead accurate almost every time. Imagine denying the wisdom of your Aryan Hyperborean ancestors.
Post on incel forum = masculine af
True.

I've noticed it too. It's cause these whores can't accept real religions where women are rationally placed beneath men.

Spring… ill be damned. I was volcel all along:feelskek:

novemberchad here :chad:

based and birthdatepilled :feelsLSD: