Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: Any Song you Hear While Being Cucked is Now Ruined

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I've gone out to the clubs quite a bit, and I often get cucked really hard. Like, a couple makes out right beside me and bumps into me, and i just look and get a close up view of it happening. If that happens, the song playing at the time is totally ruined for me. As a kissless virgin I hate seeing people make out at these places, I recently had the song "you make me feel like dancing" totally ruined.

fakecel trait: you like club music

Just grope maxx in clubs :ahegao:,
That’s the only reason I would even set foot in those chad and Stacy hell holes

Descarga 1

BASED

I have done that few times myself, it feels amazing but you gotta be quick:feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao: you better not drink too much
I need to drink a bit to be low inhib enough to do it though
And I don’t even do it quick, I do it slow and then maybe stare at the whore if low inhib enough:lul:. So far never got in trouble

The couple cucked everyone in the club, not only you. You were just in the wrong time at the wrong place, they probably also bumped into other people

:soy:
If you have been to a club you would know how crowded they get :lul:
Foids can’t even figure out who groped them from behind :ahegao:

Yes they can, people aren't that retarded.

If you've been to a club you'd know if you grabbed a girl she'd turn around instantly and see you.

The couple cucked everyone in the club, not only you. You were just in the wrong time at the wrong place, they probably also bumped into other people

But other people had foids of their own, at least some of them.

I usually stare at the whore after gropemaxxing :feelsohh:
They don’t want to cause a scene or get kicked out I guess especially if you have to (((pay)))) a lot to get into the club
The worst I’ve gotten was being yelled at :lul:
Yes they can, people aren't that retarded.

If you've been to a club you'd know if you grabbed a girl she'd turn around instantly and see you.

But other people had foids of their own, at least some of them.

I usually stare at the whore after gropemaxxing :feelsohh:
They don’t want to cause a scene or get kicked out I guess especially if you have to (((pay)))) a lot to get into the club
The worst I’ve gotten was being yelled at :lul:
Why would they get kicked out?

Clubs will never kick out a girl who accuses a guy of assaulting her, they'll just kick you out.

Why would they get kicked out?

Clubs will never kick out a girl who accuses a guy of assaulting her, they'll just kick you out.
Not true, I’ve seen foids being kicked out of clubs before for starting fights or attempting to get into VIP areas.
Anyway, I’ll just claim antisemitism or say I didn’t do it. :feelsLSD:

fakecel trait: you like club music

CLubs are brutal blackpill environments, it's purely cold approach so looks matter more than any other IRL meet up place. Clubs are also sausage fests.

There is no place as full of Incels as your average club.

Not true, I’ve seen foids being kicked out of clubs before for starting fights or attempting to get into VIP areas.

It's extremely rare but it does happen, JBW (just be a woman) works 99,99999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time, this is one of the Times when it doesn't.

I can't imagine a bouncer taking my side over a foid.

In fact, whenever i'm cruising through a club, I keep my arms up so i don't accidently touch a foid because im worried if i do i'll get arrested for assault.

CLubs are brutal blackpill environments, it's purely cold approach so looks matter more than any other IRL meet up place. Clubs are also sausage fests.

There is no place as full of Incels as your average club.

Well i do think there's SOME personality involved, like if you're autistic and can't dance at all you'll look super weird on the dance floor.

It's extremely rare but it does happen, JBW (just be a woman) works 99,99999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time, this is one of the Times when it doesn't.
More than extremely rare, of course I’ve seen tons of ethnic and sub5 kicked out but many are rejected from entering the club :feelsrope:
But I’ve seen a few foids getting kicked out for causing issues, especially in clubs in Europe.

I can't imagine a bouncer taking my side over a foid.

In fact, whenever i'm cruising through a club, I keep my arms up so i don't accidently touch a foid because im worried if i do i'll get arrested for assault.

Well i do think there's SOME personality involved, like if you're autistic and can't dance at all you'll look super weird on the dance floor.
True I’ve been kicked out a few times
A few time I was able to bribe security with some cash
The foids never counter with sex so I usually win

True I’ve been kicked out a few times
A few time I was able to bribe security with some cash
The foids never counter with sex so I usually win
I don't care about being kicked out, i just don't want to be on the sex offender registry.

True
But I’ve always gotten away with a lot claiming antisemitism, even used it to get revenge on chad high school bullies who were constantly beating the shit out of me and throwing me in garbage cans :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I don't care about being kicked out, i just don't want to be on the sex offender registry.