Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Always watching things unfold from the distance.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-

Like that neighbor's party I was watching from my window, behind closed curtains, peeping through a crack. I'm a peeping Tom.

Last edited:
that thing is scary.

I feel like I'm some kind of autistic alien sent to earth to study human behavior jfl

I like sneaking around after curfew and super gluing car door locks! And stealing stuff ofc. Sometimes i do a bit of peeping...

California is great!

I like sneaking around after curfew and super gluing car door locks! And stealing stuff ofc. Sometimes i do a bit of peeping...

California is great!

I feel like this is the ultimate calling for us incels. We will never be normal, we are too far gone. I remember being 16 at the youth club and just observing the interactions of the other youths who might as well have been zoo animals for as much I had in common with them.

Watching from the sidelines and seeing everyone's bs unfold gives you knowledge and wisdom, that will never benifit you because ppl don't wanna interact with you anyways

Being rejected outcasts gives us the advantage of seeing the world that surrounds us more accurately than normies or Chads could ever see.

These creatues are the souls of the lost incels wandering the world. We shouldn't be afraid of them. They are just like us.

I feel like this is the ultimate calling for us incels. We will never be normal, we are too far gone. I remember being 16 at the youth club and just observing the interactions of the other youths who might as well have been zoo animals for as much I had in common with them.
It would be pretty strange to go to a zoo and dance or fuck with the animals instead of just observing them, you are fine.

The Dark Watchers = Bros