Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: always prepared for failures, use probability calculators, schedule emails to hype yourself in case of failure etc.

Do you cope with failure using special methods?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
As a trucel you have failed and suffered disappointment so many fucking times that you lost count. But in the end, if you slow down, the world will consume you whole and leave you nothing but crumbs.

How do you cope?

Personally to cope with all the inevitable failures I have suffered, am suffering and will suffer.., I do the following:
  • I use a probability calculator, to know what my chances are and how many retries it might take to succeed, I aleays choose a percentage on the lower end. https://www.calculator.net/probability-calculator.html
  • I use an excel sheet to track of key metrics and have notes on my failures. I always seek to optimze the next spin of the wheel. also make visualizations like this:
  • https://preview.redd.it/acpgts70v8181.png?auto=webp&s=7436ea0c0bc5367b6352ec06a7a7bbcc070c8714
  • I preschedule emails to cope with inevitable oncoming failures. I cope with numbers and probability. Always coping that just another try. Just another spin and eventually I will succeed.
  • use a combo of words like this:
  • B07D689C 65A2 455A 95DC ED0D8402A1A4
  • I buy investments to lock away money as punishment when I fail at a goal instead of using it as a cope. https://www.finder.com/savings-account-you-cant-withdraw-from
  • do coping meditations:
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzT9i8-idJQ
  • If I think the chances of a victory is high. I preschedule a gift card for myself
  • https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GNMZF6AH6A39HP9M
  • if I fail, I cancel it.
  • I also write down my frustration and rage on paper then burn it for important events. (certain job interviews)
  • Finally:
  • watch gore, poverty, and enjoy the suffering of those who have failed even more than I have. I will admit in the end, this is the biggest driving force for me to keep getting up. Seeing others fail where I succeeeded is the biggest thing that keeps me going. I can't imagine how wonderful a Chad must feel seeing everyone else fail in front of him, the suffering of others, the failure of others is the most potent cope fuel.

Last edited:
@To koniec @Mecoja @PLA1092 @based_meme how do you cope with your failures?

Holy shit, you're as neurotic as me. Normies tell us to be confident but our lack of confidence is because of normies

@IncelKing @ilieknothing thoughts?

I can't even play videogames without creating excel spreadsheets because I'm afraid of being punished

An asteroid could hit me in the head and I would blame myself for not carrying a lead umbrella

Imagine being scared of failure a real truecel trait is knowing you’re always going to fail no matter what. You Uni graduate moggers won’t understand true failure

I watch fight videos, specifically ones at schools. I love watching young Chads/HTNs and normies beating each other up and giving each other brain damage over meaningless bullshit no one will care about in a few days when they've lived a far better life than I ever will. But otherwise I just obsessively think about the failure and curse everyone who was ever involved in it happening (it's almost never me). :society:

@To koniec @Mecoja @PLA1092 @based_meme how do you cope with your failures?
I try to learn from my mistakes, example i used to buy used tech which was underpriced and resell, if i fail in something and lose money on it, i never do the same thing again, but that made me too cautious so in the end i do nothing and miss the opportunities that maybe were good.

@sneed (not chuck) @Draconian Times @Zhou Chang-Xing

watch gore, poverty, and enjoy the suffering of those who have failed even more than I have. I will admit in the end, this is the biggest driving force for me to keep getting up. Seeing others fail where I succeeeded is the biggest thing that keeps me going.
Jfl thought this was just me

I don't obsess and dwell on mistakes and failures. I give it the thought and attention they deserve, analyze them, and then learn and compartmentalize.

I Kill Myself
ogre
Holy shit, you're as neurotic as me. Normies tell us to be confident but our lack of confidence is because of normies
yup. And confidence in the end will not save you when you're fighting truly tough batfles. You either have the skill, the blessings, the luck or you don't. There is no other way around it.
I can't even play videogames without creating excel spreadsheets because I'm afraid of being punished
I don't do this but I normally check strategy guides and optimize hard.
An asteroid could hit me in the head and I would blame myself for not carrying a lead umbrella
Past me was like this but this mindset leads to great frustration. Now I accept failure is inevitable. I only blame myself when I a repeat a mistake or made a bad decision even though I had the knowledge to evade it.
Imagine being scared of failure a real truecel trait is knowing you’re always going to fail no matter what. You Uni graduate moggers won’t understand true failure
To even to get to my current point in life. I had to try over and over and over and over. Too many times to count. Every success, I've had has come from great pain and suffering. Nothing has ever been easy.
I watch fight videos, specifically ones at schools. I love watching young Chads/HTNs and normies beating each other up and giving each other brain damage over meaningless bullshit no one will care about in a few days when they've lived a far better life than I ever will. But otherwise I just obsessively think about the failure and curse everyone who was ever involved in it happening (it's almost never me). :society:
Based. Especially the videos where when of the kids is knocked into a coma.
I try to learn from my mistakes, example i used to buy used tech which was underpriced and resell, if i fail in something and lose money on it, i never do the same thing again, but that made me too cautious so in the end i do nothing and miss the opportunities that maybe were good.
Yeah sometimes what you did is correct but you failed purely due to luck. Probability calculator helps me cope with this truth. I always look at the numbers for important decisions.

I don't obsess and dwell on mistakes and failures. I give it the thought and attention they deserve, analyze them, and then learn and compartmentalize.
Very good trait to have.

Jfl thought this was just me
I think many trucels here are like this. Consistent pain, socially, mentally, emotionally, physically leads to this mindset inevitably

Sorry but that probability calculator is too gibberish to predict the laws of this random cruelty dominated universe.

ogre

yup. And confidence in the end will not save you when you're fighting truly tough batfles. You either have the skill, the blessings, the luck or you don't. There is no other way around it.

I don't do this but I normally check strategy guides and optimize hard.

Past me was like this but this mindset leads to great frustration. Now I accept failure is inevitable. I only blame myself when I a repeat a mistake or made a bad decision even though I had the knowledge to evade it.

To even to get to my current point in life. I had to try over and over and over and over. Too many times to count. Every success, I've had has come from great pain and suffering. Nothing has ever been easy.

Based. Especially the videos where when of the kids is knocked into a coma.

Yeah sometimes what you did is correct but you failed purely due to luck. Probability calculator helps me cope with this truth. I always look at the numbers for important decisions.
I posted my video game spreadsheets on 4chan /vg/ and got mocked for it, they called me an autist

I just cope by telling myself that this life is an illusion and that one day everything will come to an end.

I do something similar due to my failures. I make sure I have a significant buffer when I make a major purchase because I know something will go wrong at some point.

I also keep trying at something because due to my inferiority I am not going to pick up anything quickly

Damn i was doing excel spreadsheets now before coming here.

i try to learn also by my mistakes and generally i daydream and live in my fantasy world

I just cope by telling myself that this life is an illusion and that one day everything will come to an end.
Interesting. I believe the same, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back