Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait : all the women you loved or had a crush on are having the time of their life

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
Most likely they mever ackonolliged your miserable existance you fantisized about a future together and you stayed blue pilles until you understood the black pill and the unfair path of life

She is hanging out with her friends and working on her career and purpose to achieve her dreams and she is successful at it

You are here being misrable hating yourself regreting every action you took , feeling like you cant achieve anything due to problems outside of yout control

She had friends all over her and she had support and love from everyone around her

You had nobody your family are fucking stupied and think you are retard autistic

She will find true love in the near future

You will find a ground while on high speed jumping from a skyscraper

I just liked some foids in my bluepilled young years , But now i dont give three shits about them , I dont even remember them , Im such a 25 years old grandpa haha

I'm happy with my current relationship. I have been together with my pillow for many years :feelsmage:

Hell yeah, I was just creeping their photos on FB last night. The popular girls from my senior class have all gained weight, their tits sag more, and they are all single!

Thank you for reminding me of the most brutal pill I had to swallow, the estoniapill. I had to check on the foid who is related to this earthshattering event: she is driving around in sports cars and is going to restaurants weekly with her Chad boyfriend :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You're getting cucked hard by getting her pussy and ass creampied by multiple dudes. Best not to think about it

I just liked some foids in my bluepilled young years , But now i dont give three shits about them , I dont even remember them , Im such a 26 years old grandpa haha

my looksmatch is an e thot

Well no shit, we're crushing on girls/women we find attractive.

You are here being misrable hating yourself regreting every action you took , feeling like you cant achieve anything due to problems outside of yout control
She had friends all over her and she had support and love from everyone around her.

Indeed. The source of my "oneitis" has had several boyfriends("Pump and dump"; blames me for "destroying her confidence") and praise from countless friends, relatives, and psychologists.

In contrast, I've spent a lifetime being treated terribly by society.

Avi checks out